Sephora Collection Heated eyelash curler

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Sephora Collection Heated eyelash curler

2.0

on 4/6/2008 1:20:00 PM

Here's another review stating the obvious: this product is worthless! It did absolutely nothing to curl my lashes. If anything, it straightened them. Battery life is terrible. Don't waste your money.

on 3/3/2008 1:01:00 PM

I love this! But not for what I had in mind. I bought this like many of you have or will to curl my lashes. I didn't find that it did a good job at that at all. However what it does do is un-clump my mascara on my lashes. I always have that problem and never knew what to do. So I curl my lashes with the regular kind, apply mascara primer and the mascara and wait for it to dry. Then I take the heated eyelash curler and brush it over my lashes. And WOW - it totally de-clumps my mascara and makes it look perfect. I love it for this and will buy it again when it dies.

on 3/2/2008 4:14:00 PM

I agree with all those who thought this product was a piece of crap. I have tried this every way possible and ended up throwing it in the trash. It did nothing for me what so ever. My regular eye lash curler is much much better considering it actually curls my lashes. I'm glad there are some people that have found some use for this but on my lashes this just wont cut it.

on 3/2/2008 4:08:00 PM

Let me start by saying I have tried this both with and without mascara on it does NOTHING for me. I have stubbornly straight eyelashes and the little bit of warmth this product produces does nothing to change that. I use a regular lash curler and have much better results.

on 1/12/2008 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

It does work if you want to brush your lashes 100 times before getting any curl, which means it really doesn't work in any practical fashion. The thing also broke within an month.

I bought a heated curler from rite-aid for $4 and it curls my lashes sky high. Try finding one of those and save your money. Don't buy the Sephora brand curler.

on 8/23/2007 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

OMG, I swear was going to write "POS. Don't bother" As soon as I went to post it I noticed the last review already said that. Boy, that should test the potential buyer something.

Trust me. Don't. Doesn't work. Never works. No results. POS.

on 7/26/2007 5:40:00 PM

I love this!!! I have thin, straight, sparse eyelashes. Traditional eyelash curlers never seemed to work for me- they pull, and never hold a curl more than an hour. I picked up this heated version (the size of a mascara tube) and have been using it daily ever since. My eyelashes curl gently where I want them to, and stay ALL DAY. Slim design makes it easy to travel with, and even pop in my purse if I need a little extra "oomph" to hit the bars with after work.

**tip: Mine is actually from Japonesque, now that I look at it... but it was the same price and looks identical to the Sephora one. It came with instructions, including that you should apply mascara *before* curling lashes, to better hold and shape the curl.

I was surprised to see that this got bad reviews. I've had mine for about a year and a half, and love it. The outside cracked during a recent move, but it still works just fine. I don't know why it took the InStyle testers 15 minutes--I'm no makeup pro, and it takes 3 minutes max, from turning it on and letting it heat up, to finished curled lashes. The 15 seconds Sephora says it takes to heat up is true when you have fresh batteries, but as time goes on I find it takes about a minute. I do have to replace the AAA battery every few weeks, but I use every day. I got rid of my other metal clamp eyelash curler after I bought this, and if I lost or broke this curler, I would definitely buy another one.

Cheap made and does not work at all. Don't waist your money.

on 7/18/2006 4:30:00 PM

I can definitely tell a difference when using this curler! I use it as the directions stated and it makes my lashes look so much better. I have very straight eye lashes so this worked wonders. They are also thin so maybe this is why it worked better for me than for others. I just hope that it doesn't do any damage to them over time!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools