Bonne Bell Lip Shake in X-treme strawberries and cream

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

I have the NEW formula with the black cap. It's been re-formulated yet again. (3+ times now) This one is less frosty though still has some shimmer. It's lighter than the Cream Pop Lip Lite and is more nude with a pink tinge. Kind of like the Strawberry Lip Lite they have out now with shimmer. I like it, good for pale girls.

I remember using this all the time in middle school. I saw it at Target and decided it would be fun to have a blast from my past I guess you can say. The smell was great, just as I had remembered it. When I went to put it on it turned into a chrome/pinkish mess on my lips. I don't remember that back then. I don't know if they changed the formula or something. That or I had a fetish for chrome/pink lips in middle school.

To Read all 27 Reviews, Login or Join

This gloss has a nice, subtle pink shimmer to it. But after a while, the colors mix together and the color isn't so pink anymore. It becomes more of just a basic shimmery gloss.

For some reason this shimmery pink gloss really works on my lips. It gives them a nice shine with a slightly milky coating - I think my lips must be fairly pigmented because it's not overpowering. The texture is nice and smooth, the taste is sweet and artificial, but I've grown fond of it! I have a ton of glosses but always find myself reaching for this one. Great to throw on on my way out the door or to mute a lipstick or stain.

It has a nice, faint sweet faux creamy strawberry scent, but no real taste (disappointing). The color is a very frosty, pearly color with a touch of pink--really hideous on me. A sheer layer might look good on some people but then, this stuff wears off so fast, you'd have to be constantly reapplying. A thicker layer = white-lipped hell. This was 75% off at the CVS--I wonder if they're being discontinued?

I don't care much for the scent, but who cares. It's creamy, but it feels a little gritty, idk why since there's no glitter in it? A nice, pinkish color very cheap. I just dont like the tube cause it take my a few tries to close it all the way.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I liked this at first but am disapointed that it isn't as "x-treme" as they claim. The flavor fades almost immediately. I do like how creamy it is but am also not a big fan of how baby pink it ends up. I like things to be either a little darker or more transparent. This is fun every now and then but just won't work every day.

This smells more like Sour Rasperries and CReam to me, not Straw berries and CReam. Oh well. I still like the smell. NOt sweet, but good. The color in the tube is drak red and white stripes, but the colors mix together after a while. It's the prettiest color on the lips, a dark red shade which I like alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tastes nice an sweet and yummy. Very cheap, only $3.00 us dollar at osco. I heaven't seen it many places, only Osco and Walgreens. I like this lipgloss, but I don't thinkj I'll be repurchasing any time soon.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

A frosty pink. Considering the price (pretty cheap!), a nice product. It's a little too cute for a professional look (boring office uniform) but I love it for weekend wear. Tastes okay too, pretty good for fake strawberry. One of the better colors in the lip shake lineup.

i love this gloss, it goes on a shiny pink with a silverish sheen. I have PPP skin so this looks fine. However after a while the colors mix in the tube and for some odd reason the color isnt quite as fresh as before.