Revlon Wet/Dry Shadow in Brazen Berry

Filtered by skin type : Combination
No Image

4.8

on 1/29/2005 7:54:00 AM

I am so impressed with the colours and textures of this quad set of shadows. I like the lighter taupe ( top right) as a wash under virtually any other combination of shading colours and treat it like Stila's Kitten in that respect( my all time fav).
The deeper shades are both fairly matte and neutral when applied, even though they are a little bit burgundy in the pan. The lighter ones have just the right amount of shimmer.
The best thing is they DO NOT crease.... and the actual eyeshadows themselves last a very long time before you have to repurchase. Really recommend this one. ( Coffee Bean, another quad is good too, but I have blue/green eyes and this one really suits me)

on 11/27/2004 9:13:00 PM

As others have said, this is a really nice e/s quad! I would put it up against any of my more expensive shadows (and I have tons!) It is housed in a very cheap looking compact, but other than that, this is a perfect e/s choice. The colors are beautifully neutral, and I think this would work for anyone. Completely idiot-proof in application, too! ;)

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I LOVE this eyeshadow. It really does bring out the color of my hazel/bluish-green eyes. Wow! I bought it based off reviews here. It's very blendable and you can go anywhere from very natural to very dramatic. The darkest color makes a great liner (I like to apply on top of a silver or black pencil). Thanks for the recommendations!

I was after some browns for a more natural look and even though these are called Brazen Berry, they're mostly browns to me.
mriaow (1st review) has described the colours perfectly.The colours suit perfectly, my brown eyes and MMM complexion. The softly shimmering pale champagne and soft peach beige are so lovely to highlight with and the deep plum-brown looks wonderful day or night. I mostly use that one, but the dark coffee-bean is great for the lower lash and outer corners of my eye. They stay on all day without fading and they're so silky smooth. Perfect! continued >>

on 4/15/2003 5:01:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I received this eyeshadow quad in a swap and ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! Please read the 2 reviews below for perfect color descriptions. The texture of these shadows is silky - love how they glide on and stay on all day. I use either of the lighter shimmers all over, the brown shimmer in the crease and the brown matte to line. I reach for this quad almost every day. The colors go with everything and I achieve my "day eyes" with them perfectly. I love these quads - want more!

on 2/6/2003 1:55:00 AM

Ah, nostalgia. This was one of the first ever eyeshadows I've ever used- and I kept using it until I ran out, which is no mean feat for me. :)

Brazen Berry consists of a beautiful pale rose-champagne, a peachy-beige, and a deep plum-brown, all of which are shimmery. The forth shade is a more matte coffee-bean colour. The two lighter shimmer shades are just beautiful- so silky smooth, and the perfect highlighters. The texture is finer than Stila Kitten, and the shimmer is more flattering and not as metallic. The matte brown makes a great crease color for daytime, and the shimmery plum-brown is fantastic for evening eyes.

All in all, a great product, with beautiful colours. The packaging is a little flimsy, but the shadows themselves are fab. continued >>