Revlon Wet/Dry Shadow in Brazen Berry

No Image

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/27/2004 10:00:00 PM

Revlon wet/dry shadows are really good quality and are gorgeous neutral and nude shades. The berry quad is no exception! I would definitely repurchase.

This one is my favourite quad by Revlon.It does wonder for my green eyes and fair complexion.Those colors are neutral but yet they work great for everyday makeup if you do not mind the shimmer(not too metallic).I absolutely love the colors especially the soft peach beige (very similar to the single shadow pink shell/iced spice also by Revlon but more sheer)and the pale shimmery pink that reminds me of ice mauve wet/dry shadow by Revlon .The plummy brown is a great liner.Great quality at a great price!
My staple.

This is a great quad. I used the darker shades to line my eyes with the applicator and it defined my eyes so well that I didn't need to use eyeliner! Yay!! From now on I'm gonna use only eyeshadows to line coz it looks soooo natural and pretty!! I used to be such an eyeliner whore! But now my eyes looked soo much prettier with just these shadows! By the way I wore it to a job interview and it was perfect! I also liked the applicator..it actually worked! this would be soo awesome if it came with a mirror...but for $5.99 at Ulta, I'm not going to complain...in fact I'm gonna go get more!!