Revlon Wet/Dry Shadow in Brazen Berry

Filtered by age: 19-24
No Image

This is my first eyeshadow that i ever bought! And I am happy to have this shadow. It's lil bit purple-deep brown eyeshadow with 2 sponges. I love the color but the sponges isn't strong enough. It's easy to broke (separate from the holder/stick) :( And this product won't stay long if you don't wear eyeprimer. But overall, i love this shadow especially the color :D

on 1/31/2006 7:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Looks good. Matte colours with accompanying lighter shimmery colours.

I didnt use it much before but now I will totally utilize it again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

These are a pretty quad of 4 colors--2 mroe dark/berryish and 2 more lighter taupey shades I believe. Nice for a subtle office look or you can smudge it out with the darker berry shade for smokier eyes at night. Great quad for the price! The texture and pigmentation is lovely and the staying power is good. Too bad Revlon discontinued these and replaced them with new ones w/ crappy quality! Grab one if you can find it!

on 3/5/2005 11:50:00 AM

First I loved these and wanted to collect them all. But I came to see that these colors arent the same in the pan as in your eyes. I only have this problem with the darkest colors. Lightest shades are fine. I put these on my eyes they suit really nicely with my green eyes. But in the end of the day my eye shadow looks very flat and muddy. The color turns that way even though it stays without creasing all day. I wont buy again.

on 2/6/2003 1:55:00 AM

Ah, nostalgia. This was one of the first ever eyeshadows I've ever used- and I kept using it until I ran out, which is no mean feat for me. :)

Brazen Berry consists of a beautiful pale rose-champagne, a peachy-beige, and a deep plum-brown, all of which are shimmery. The forth shade is a more matte coffee-bean colour. The two lighter shimmer shades are just beautiful- so silky smooth, and the perfect highlighters. The texture is finer than Stila Kitten, and the shimmer is more flattering and not as metallic. The matte brown makes a great crease color for daytime, and the shimmery plum-brown is fantastic for evening eyes.

All in all, a great product, with beautiful colours. The packaging is a little flimsy, but the shadows themselves are fab. continued >>