Lancôme Mousse Confort- Foaming Cream Cleanser

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Lancôme Mousse Confort- Foaming Cream Cleanser

3.8

water, glycerin, sodium cocoyl glycinate, myristic acid, montmorillonite, butylene glycol, palmitic acid, glycol stearate, lauric acid, stearic acid, titanium dioxide, potassium hydroxide, fragrance, shea butter, phenoxyethanol, sodium hydroxide, sodium hexametaphosphate, butylparaben, salicylic acid, tetrasodium edta, propylparaben, p-anisic acid, o-cymen-5-ol, rosa canina fruit oil, hexyl cinnamal, tocopherol, propylene glycol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, geraniol, farnesol, rosa gallica extract, red 33, nelumbium speciosum extract, red 4

on 10/27/2015 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

OK I tried this separately from anything else new in my gwp from Lancome and this is really nice.

1 star off for the Lancome stench, why they stink up skin care with perfume that lasts and lasts on the skin is beyond me. Smells cheap too. And I tried washing the scent off, but it won't go. So I gave up and used it on it's own, no clinique to wash the scent off so I can report on how it works.

It's a bit drying. But it leaves my skin beautifully clean, and as long as I get my BHA toner from Clinique wiped on followed by serious moisturizers, this works nicely. I have sensitive skin and in spite of the Lancome stench, the perfume they use doesn't irritate the way the Bienfait spf 30 day cream scent does (different scent).

I do get some seborrheic keratosis, and I have the redness that goes with rosacea along with the underskin bumps and I get milia sometimes when I use super rich creams. I had a bit of milia going on but this cleaned it right out. I'd been reacting a bit to something else earlier so I had some itchy red pimples coming on, and this cleared them right up.

I think if you have oily or combo skin that is sensitive this cleanser will work really well.

HOWEVER the cost factor is a choke point! If you want the SAME lovely creamy foaming clean action of this cleanser but cheaper and WITHOUT any fragrance check out Clinique's pink foaming rinse off cleanser that comes in the squeeze tube format. It looks, feels and performs the exact same, this is a complete dupe but at half the cost and zero fragrance.

on 7/2/2014 2:21:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This claims that it is for dry skin on the tube, but I don't agree. I have dry skin and have used this in the morning for the last two weeks. Since then my chin is starting to peel. It has gone past that tight feeling to dry patched on my skin.
Although I like the scent of this, anyone with sensitivity might not. It has a gorgeous perfume scent. Probably not the best thing for your face.
Won't buy this again.

on 11/6/2013 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I got this as a sample and it is by far my favorite creme cleanser ever. It feels nice and rich, doesn't dry out my skin, does an amazing job at removing makeup, and smells great. Lancome did a great job in formulating this. I have tried to find drugstore dupes of this that aren't as expensive, but sadly I haven't.

on 5/28/2012 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I was using the blue cleanser from Lancome, and I found it to be drying. So, I started using this cream cleanser and I absolutely love it. I use it with my mini face brush from TBS to exfoliate my skin and take off all my makeup. I love the smell of roses and it leaves my skin feeling clean and soft.

I have been getting numerous compliments on my skin from strangers, and I owe it to this cleanser, TBS mini face brush, and of course my moisturizers.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Just bought this and love it already! It is very creamy and foamy and lux but doesn't dry my skin out at all. My skin feels very comfy and using this. Combined with the Tonique Confort it is the bomb! I never really was into Lancome products but now I am seeing that they have some pretty high quality items. Will buy again!

on 2/6/2003 4:29:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

when i was looking for a new moisturizing cleanser last winter I heard about this and went to the lancome counter. well, they didn't have it in yet and were eagerly anticipating its arrival...fast forward a while and it's been hyped up in my mind from all the waiting by the time i buy it. big disappointment. i have dry (but not super-dry) skin and it left my face feeling tight. i tried to like it, though, since the creamy mousse texture really is wonderful and luxurious. unfortunately, lancome feels the need to perfume all of their facial care products, and this one is perfumed so heavily that i found i couldn't wash my face without sneezing!! so i gave it to my mom, and i suspect she hasn't used it for the same reason. oh well!