CLARINS Gelee Auto Bronzant Express - Self-Tanning Instant Gel

Gelee Auto Bronzant Express - Self-Tanning Instant Gel

3.8

on 4/23/2010 8:46:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I finished one tube. I am really not sure about this. Surely it is overrating.
Yes, it looked natural on my skin, but not very flattering.
I am NC25 and probably I needed more glow than flat finish.

In the past, I tried Estee Lauder gel, the finish was more gorgeous than Clarins.

I plan to buy other products such as Bliss tan and see how I like other products.

on 7/1/2006 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I'm a NC 20 so I'm quite fair. This product gives me believable color that lasts. Last night I put some on, did not exfoliate beforehand, wasn't careful with my knees, ankles or elbows and woke up with a little color. I probably used not as much as most people would because I wanted to make sure it blended well. I have a nice glow now, I'm not so scary white and I didn't use up all that much product. Last week I used this and my tan hung around on my legs for quite awhile and faded well. I will buy this again because it's foolproof. Smells good when you first put it on but today I smell self-tanner. I don't use this on my face because I use liquid bronze instead.

on 5/1/2004 7:18:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this product! I'd never used a self-tanner before and bought this based on the reviews here and wasn't disappointed. It gives you a very, very natural looking tan. Easy to apply, dries pretty quickly, smells nice, isn't greasy and best of all, it isn't orangy or streaky.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

this gave me a lovely brown colour, but my complaint is that i wished it was tinted so i could see where i was applying it.my ankles are very brown because i couldn't tell if i had any gel on it or not.also it took agessss to develop i had to wait overnight for the colour to show.there is no streaking and has given me quite a deep tan and the smell isn't noticeble.i will continue to purchase until i find one better.

update-just another complaint, it does sort of fade away like a normal tan but its given me these huge white blotches all over my arms and i look pretty abnormal!

another update!- ok this isn't as great as i thought.whilst it gave me great colour, i had an itchy arm and scratched it and guess what?....the fake tan starting peeling and i looked like a total freak!not very happy!so i wont repurchase this.