CLARINS Gelee Auto Bronzant Express - Self-Tanning Instant Gel

CLARINS Gelee Auto Bronzant Express - Self-Tanning Instant Gel
Gelee Auto Bronzant Express - Self-Tanning Instant Gel

3.9

on 6/17/2001 9:31:00 PM

I love this self tanner. I'm the type that stays the same color year round and this is great for me. One application and I get a beautiful streak free golden color. Very natural looking. My only complaint is that no matter how much a scrubbed my hands after applying, it still stained my nailsbeds. Otherwise, great self tanner. Would recommend to anyone.

on 7/11/2001 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this!! I just tried my first tube this past month and this is my favorite and the one I will buy from now on! It has almost NO scent and I love this. It tans as well as the milk. No orange, no streaks, but it does seem to stain my nails more than the milks, and I don't know why. It lasts as long as the Milk tanner, I am getting 5-6 days before noticeable fading. Always exfoliate first and use on lotion free skin. You can use this one on your face too, but I have not tried it yet. I hate to try new products on my face. My skin is sensitive and I never know what they are going to do. But I will try it and then amend this review. It does not come in shades, like the Clarins face tanner, so we will see if it makes my face too dark.

on 3/7/2002 7:17:00 PM

This is the longest lasting, most natural tan color, streak free self tanner I have ever used!! Worth every darn cent!! HIGHLY recommend this one!!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this product! Its a gel, which means it glides on easy and gently moisturizes without causing greasiness or breakouts! I use this on my face, and it tans nicely without smelling! This is the most pleasant smelling selftanner I have ever used! It cost me 14 British pounds.

This gave my very fair, porcelain skin a nice glow, not too dark, unless you repeat the process. It soaked in quick as well, you could get dressed almost immediatly after applying it and not worry about wrecking your clothes.

on 10/18/2002 9:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This stuff is great, I had given up on sunless tanners b/c of hard application & streaking. This is a clear gel that is moisturizing AND oil free. It blends in the skin well and drys quickly. The color appears not long after application. You also can put your clothes on directly after application, it doesn't stain your clothes. I see myself getting very addicted to this!

on 11/8/2002 3:06:00 PM

This is the only self-tanner I've ever used that didn't streak. Gave me nice color...and I love the fact that you don't have to stand around naked for 30 minutes or more waiting for it to dry!

on 12/2/2002 2:55:00 PM

This is worth every darn cent. I am brown after one application. Brown I tell you. I am a redhead so you can imagine how pale I am. This did not streak and it is much easier to apply than the milk. There is hope for me! Why didn't I find this back in the summer? This gel is the only way to go.UPDATE:My skin feels better after using this than it does using regular moisturizers. I have been using this for weeks, and to me, this is still the best product on the market. I get better color from this than in a tanning bed!!!!!

on 12/30/2002 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I had skin cancer at 27 and have stayed out of the sun since that diagnosis. Hence, I have tried EVERY self tanner on the market and hands down -- this is the most awesome tanner. No orange or yellow tint, no streaks, just beautiful natural color - I'm a pale skinned brunnette

I've only been "self tanning" since last summer but I really like this a lot. It's great to accentuate a tan that you already have, and even when you don't have a tan and are very pale it looks natural. It smells weird but I guess they all do. It works super fast - you can put your clothes on immediately afterwards. I had trouble with staining around my ankles but putting moisturizer on them before the gel cleared up the problem. Excellant product.