Evian Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Evian Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray
Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

Water Nitrogen Composition

i'm on auto-delivery of these little wondercans, and keep the little travel sized ones in my purse and in the car, and larger ones on my desk, vanity, and bedside.

wonderful for a quick cool-down when overheated (i live in Georgia, y'all!), or as a refreshing pick-me-up at work when i'm giving my eyes a break from the computer screen, and as a first step when using moisturizers.

i've been hooked on Evian water sprays since...well, we're going on well over a decade and nearing two at this point. i've been teased for my "canned water" but that's fine - it works for me :)

on 12/18/2014 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I use this to set foundation and to freshen up my skin and hair when its hot outside.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I purchased this due to the number of overwhelming positive reviews. Is it refreshing? Absolutely. However, so is cold tap water in a spray bottle. I have naturally dry skin and a few sprays still leaves my skin dull, dry, and tight. I've read several of the reviews for this product and I find it very interesting that some people use it to set their make-up, but some people use it to cleanse/refresh their skin at the gym and/or after working out. How does it do both? If it sets your make-up, wouldn't it set your sweat? If it cleanses your skin after a workout, wouldn't it remove your make-up? I wouldn't be surprised if the contents of the container were replaced with a placebo (free tap water), people would still rave about it. I think the portability is nice, I love that the sprayer distributes the water (er, I mean product) more evenly, but all-in-all, I am not convinced this isn't anything more than bottled water in a spray can.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Obviously in the minority here because I love this product. I have adult cystic acne, my skin is dehydrated and I have large pores (sounds great! lol). I use this product to hydrate my skin throughout the day on days I don't wear makeup and I mist it on as a toner before I apply my moisturizer. I find it to be extremely moisturizing and can definitely tell a difference when I stop using it. I understand it is water in a can...but I do not get the same results from just spraying water on my face. For me the effect I do see from using it justifies the price and my continued use of the product. I think everyone has different skin and for me this is something I cannot live without. Completely HG!

This product is just expensive water as everyone else said in their reviews and I did end up returning it. I would repurchase this, however, if I was going camping because it's great at cooling you down and refreshing but it isn't necessary in my day to day life.

on 5/22/2011 12:55:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I purchased this on a recent trip to New York where I got two 50ml cans for $10 from Sephora.
I gave one can to my sister and I think it only took her about five days after receiving it from me to then order a larger can. So she obviously liked it!

I also really like this product. I've never used anything like it before i.e. a make up setter, which is the reason I bought it and I am impressed.
Even if I didn't feel like it did the job I would probably re-purchase it due to it leaving my skin feeling cool and hydrated after applying a full face of make up.

If anyone from the UK knows where I can buy this please let me know as online it's pretty pricey and I'm coming to the end of my 50ml can!

This is great to top off makeup especially liquid foundation to give it a more natural look. Also it is good when your face is dry and any more lotion would not do any good. It gives a nice spritz.

This is my new favourite product! My husband laughs at me because he says it's water in a can, but it is fantastic! Ever since started using this 2 weeks ago my skin looks clearer and brighter and well moisturised.

I use this after I moisturise in the evenings and mornings, and then just before I put on my liquid makeup. I don't wait until it dries before applying foundation, and it makes my make-up glide on, giving a hint of deweyness. My make-up seems to last longer with this too.

I honestly think this is just the best. Shame it is so expensive!

on 7/10/2010 10:28:00 PM

Yes should be a maybe. I do enjoy the spritz of water on my face in the summer time to cool off. I also enjoy it in the winter. I just can not see myself buying this again unless I am in a warmer area. In Buffalo you just do not need it that often... It is a vacation staple though.
Update*** I use Avene or Roc before I would buy this again

on 5/9/2010 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Could not live without it. I got hooked on it when I studied abroad in Paris a few years ago and picked it up at the drugstore for a few euros. It is relatively easy to find back in the states for under $10, and a little bottle lasts a loooooong time.

I have dry skin and sometimes during the day I just feel like I need a "quenching." This does it! A light spray and your skin will just drink it up. It dries fast and you won't look like you splashed water on your face or anything. It's also can be used for setting makeup. Great refresher and purse essential; great for airplanes, hot days, anywhere with a controlled climate that dries out your skin.

I can't really say anything else about this besides that I love it and think everyone needs it! Some people (cough SO cough) don't understand why I would buy Evian water to squirt on my face, but it feels sooooo good and really does moisturize. :)