The Color Workshop

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

its pretty much hit or miss with these palettes-some are good quality others aren't. I was very impressed with a light bronzer i recieved in one of these palettes, similar to NYC sunny, the eyeshadows usually aren't very pigmented, but once in a while you will get one that has some color. I found most of the blushes to be sheer, but since they are bright they will show up on most skin tones. The lipsticks are not very good, but if you dab it on lightly on top of lip balm (instead of applying it normally on lips) It looks OK. I used this brand a lot when I was younger because it was affordable, and it's great for beginners. As for someone who wants to do smoky dramatic eyes? This might not work for you, overall I prefer wet n wild.

I have the blush kit, where it came with two blushes, and then a blush brush. I got it from walgreens. Both of the caps on my blush are broken, but that's okay, because they are very good and last the whole day on me. I love the blush brush it came with. I really enjoy this kit, it's great if your just starting make up, as I was when I first got this, the peach blush was a HG, because I felt it made my face look more matte.