3.0

Reviews

3.0
Created with Sketch.

2 months ago

Template review Skin background: Oily, acne scarring, sensitive/ reactive, large pores, fair with warm-neutral undertones.
OVERALL RATING: 3/5 COVERAGE: The coverage is a really beautiful medium, it’s slightly buildable but I feel like if you build it up too much you will compromise the lovely finish. FINISH: Very natural and very matte, which is surprising because the description lead me to believe it would be more of a natural, dewy finish. But I am oily so I can’t complain!
TEXTURE: Pretty fluid but not completely runny like water. Kind of a gel/ serum texture.
SCENT: None
SPF: None
LASTING POWER: So far it is holding up pretty well, I have only worn it once but I will update if I notice any changes. But so far it’s looking great, especially for my super oily skin.
SHADES: Only reason I have it 4/5 is there are only 8 shades available and the deeper colors do not appear to be especially accommodating to different undertones. However for the price I can’t judge too harshly. PRICE: $14 for less than 1 fluid oz. which is less than you usually get but a little bit of product goes a very long way.
DID THIS BREAK ME OUT?: So far so clear!
PACKAGING: I always love a squeeze tube! It’s my favorite packaging.
WOULD I REPURCHASE?: Yes!
FINAL VERDICT: I am surprised I have not seen anyone else talk about this product. For the price it’s a lovely formula with a great finish and the ingredients are non comedogenic. Great option for oily skinned gals looking for a medium coverage.

About reviewer (202 reviews)

Age19-24