Created with Sketch.

price range

Reviews

Created with Sketch.

3 months ago

The shade Urbanite is a matte, light, warm dusty rose. It's very close in shade with the blush by Benefit in Dallas. It has a matte finish, and an AMAZING staying power. It has good pigmentation, soft waxy texture, and it can look heavy/cakey if you apply many layers but that's the case with almost every cream eyeshadow. ITS LASTING POWER IS PHENOMENAL! I have super oily/hooded eyelids and it lasted for 6 hours without creasing at all, without a primer, without nothing and I was in the sun, getting sweaty and all that in a hot humid climate...I mean if that's not a test, then what is? I personally wear it just on its own but I have also tried to layer it on top of a powder eyeshadow and it was ok but it looked a bit too matte for my taste, of course the opposite method of application is ideal and highly recommended (powder on top of cream) but I wanted to test it in every way...ANYWAY! :P Attention! I don't know if this shade can show up on all skintones. I have light skin (NC20-25) and it looks very soft on me. If I really want that rosy color to pop I have to layer it more.This is not a matter of the formula or the pigmentation but it has to do with the fact that is a light shade. So be careful if you order it online! Oily lid girls,hear me out, you need this eyeshadow in your life! I don't know about this particular shade but this formula is SUPERB!

About reviewer (91 reviews)

Age25-29