50%
package quality

price range

Reviews

3 months ago

Edit: I’m loving this more and more. For a very light, casual 30-second look, I swipe into dark circles and any redness and blend out w any brush and that’s it, nothing but moisturizer under and no powder or anything over and as long as u get a perfect 100% match to your skintone it’s awesome like this! Really match it in person cuz I find Mac shades inconsistent across products. For me that is nc44 on my tan. Love it. Multi use. I may get another to throw in my purse for touch ups I love it so much! This and hourglass stick are the only sticks I’ve found are up to scratch (long lasting, flattering, no settling in lines pores etc). Most other sticks I’ve tried just rub off. This one is like solid fix fluid with more natural coverage. I’m 40, normal skin, very tanned for me and use shade nc44. I’ve been using like so: I prime my face with Chanel Soleil if I wana look matte or drunk elephant d bronzi for radiance (or both, Chanel first, to even and disguise pores than the DE for radiance). I scribble all over face which is fun. After it warms into my skin for a moment I buff in with a kabuki or something, even a duo fiber works great. I don’t feel like powder is a necessity with this but I put on a dusting anyway, if not just to give my powder cheek products a nicer canvas. Lasts very well.. which is my main concern with all foundation. Fun format and less opaque/mask like than fluid (but don’t get me wrong fluid is an hg for me when I wana look totally perfect). I don’t how it’d be on non-normal skin. I feel like it would be drying and drag with dry skin and I’m not sure if it would control oil. Nc44 in this is same as my nc44 fluid. Looks good w nc42 new studio fix concealer w wand. Sometimes I spray w fix + then a setting spray if I look “powdery” (which is not the fault of this foundation!! Only what I put on top).

About reviewer (387 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Tan, Warm

HairOther, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

3.0

3 months ago

For reference I'm between nc20 and nc25. I got the nc25 in this and it's oddly darker than the powder version of this foundation. You need to spray with toner or fix plus before applying, otherwise it will drag. But once it warms up on the skin it's a little easier to blend. The MA who sold it to me said it was made to be blended with fingers. I found the results were better with fingers than a brush or sponge because the coverage left a lot for be desired, but I also prefer foundations that are at least high medium coverage so I can sheer out if I'm having a good skin day. I think this is a medium to buildable foundation. This foundation played well with all my other powders. I like to set with Charlotte Tilbury magic powder and had no issues. Longevity is unfortunately terrible. The formula is halfway between dry and emollient, but acts VERY emollient and slides right off even after setting with powder. I have an oily t zone but I baked the living spirit our of my face with the CT powder and it ended up on my fiance's shirt about an hour after I applied. I'm going to keep this in my car for emergency hangover days (don't judge me lol) but there are far better stick foundations available for this price point. Sorry, MAC. Also, STOP TESTING ON ANIMALS!!

About reviewer (101 reviews)

Age36-43