3.0

Reviews

3.0
Created with Sketch.

7 months ago

First things first: I'm trying to green up my beauty regime, and I'm really pulling for this little company from Victoria, BC. Several of their formulations are superb, their ingredients are exemplary, and their packaging is sustainable (plus they have a refill system). This lip conditioner shade comes from the Fall 2019 Collection--a wearable maroon with a warm undertone. I'm not entirely sold as a) the texture is a bit soft and goopy for my tastes (I like a more solid balm, a la Korres Lip Butter) and there's micro-shimmer. I don't so much mind the micro-shimmer look but the mica makes the texture a bit gritty. So, yes, I'll use this up but no, I won't get this again.

About reviewer (134 reviews)

Age44-55