3.0

Reviews

3.0
Created with Sketch.

6 months ago

Dual finish foundation that can be applied damp with the sponge (included in the bottom mirrored compartment), or a with a flat top kabuki brush as a powder foundation. Also can be applied with a fluffy brush over liquid foundations as a powder to set and boost the coverage slightly. I brought as an alternative to my favorite (discontinued) Tarte Creamy Confidence Powder Foundation. Its not as creamy or smooth feeling to the touch as Tarte, but goes on ok on skin and doesn't highlight texture, wrinkles or pores on my mid 40's skin. Very light coverage, sheerer than Tartes, but it still makes skin look smoother, less red and more perfected. If you don't find the coverage enough it also makes a nice setting powder over other foundations as I mentioned before. The finish is a natural matte, not super dry, but less luminous than Tarte so I prefer to add a layer of dewy setting spray in winter. Feels weightless on skin for those that don't like that tight or heavy feel of many liquid foundations. Does not break me out. Lasts all day on me, around 10 hours+ and keeps shine at bay. I find it gets more luminous looking as my natural oils mix with the powder later in the day but I don't get any oil breakthrough and the foundation stays in place. 001 Porcelain is about the same lightness as Tarte Fair Neutral Creamy Confidence Powder Foundation but leans more cool/pink. I prefer the yellow undertone of Tarte so I wouldn't buy 001 again. But it was a nice natural fair shade for anyone neutral to cool toned.

About reviewer (1235 reviews)

Age44-55