100%

price range

Reviews

from

7 months ago

I only use this dusted lightly over my t-zone to tone down shine as the powder is quite mattifying on my normal/combo skin. If I go overboard with it, my face ends up looking chalky and unnatural. Because of this, this little compact should last a surprisingly long time. As with all my other Stowaway products, it takes very little space in my toiletry bag when I travel and I love the simple chic grey packaging.

About reviewer (570 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Coarse

EyesBrown

8 months ago

This is a great travel/makeup bag option for those of us with limited space and want something for touch ups. The powder is light, finely milled and doesnt cause me to break out. No brush but that's a plus since it can be fluffed on w/ travel brush or a velour puff

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age56 & Over