OPI Malaga Wine

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
OPI Malaga Wine

4.6

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Love this polish. It is so smooth, classy and regal on the nails. Absolutely fell in love with this polish. Another success from OPI it is a true wine colour red which i think looks great on all skin tones. It is opaque in 1-2 coats depending on a thick or thin application. Another bonus is that it doesn't stain your nails which most dark colours tend to do. This is a perfect polish to add to your nail arsenal!

on 4/27/2012 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This colour is a deep red, verging on the maroon side, probably could be described as a jelly finish. Average formula.

This is a beautiful, sophisticated red. Can be considered work appropriate, non offensive. I'd even consider this for a work interview. The colour to me says confidence, class, someone who wants to look good, who is glossy and knows what they are doing. On even, well groomed nails, this colour will look very chic. Long or short nails, no problem!

Three coats to reasonable opacity, slight visible nail line. Dries to a glossy finish, but after painting I always top it off with a high shine fast drying top coat.

Even though I own several colours similar to this one, I'll always want to have this colour in my collection. If you are going to a smart event and not sure what nail polish to wear, this colour will look appropriate every time.

on 12/12/2008 8:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This is my favorite shade of polish. I'd never worn red before I tried Malaga Wine. Unenlightened youth that I was, I felt red was *common* whereas Iiked to be exciting. Then I got a job that banned anything but neutrals and red. Now its my signature shade. I had tried Kennebunk-port first, but I liked Malaga a bit more. Depending on the lighting its either a beautiful bright red or a rich blood red. Its classic and classy and perfect for any occasion.

on 6/20/2005 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

As usual, OPI delivers another fabulous product. Malaga Wine is a deep, creamy, blue based crimson. The best part is that it does not chip easily. I swear OPI is the best nail polish known to womankind.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Very sexy, cool-toned red polish. Wouldn't really describe it as "wine"; it's more of a deep-red or burgundy. Would probably look delicious against any skin-tone.

Popular Polishes