3.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 months ago

Hello darlings this is my review for the FANTASTICAL, MESMERIZING, highly NOURISHING Collagen Lip Bath! Facetiousness aside, I do love Charlotte Tilbury and the glow-y goddess look she popularized. I picked this up from my local Bloomingdale's and the sales associate was rocking this on his lips, and let's just say I'm a sucker for minty lip glosses. A couple of things we need to discuss: this is a lip treatment, not necessarily a gloss. It's thicker than gloss and meant to hydrate and condition your lips before applying your lipstick, liner, etc. The minty feel lasts for a few minutes but the tingling sensation dies down - great for those with sensitive lips, though I thoroughly enjoy that tingly feeling - and the wear time is less than an hour. Which makes sense, because it's meant to be a treatment to prime your lips so you can't compare it to a gloss. The shine is absolutely lovely and I haven't seen such a natural, juicy look from other lip glosses, although you do have to fork over some pretty cash for this (it's $34, the same cost of a Chanel lipstick). I don't have anything else from CT, but if you like the bare basics of skincare and treatments to pamper yourself with, I'd definitely start off with this.

About reviewer (194 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

3.0
from

7 months ago

intro- I have this in the 7.9ml Refresh Rose. It used to be half the size for the same price but CT updated it and now have 2 other colors(Peachy Plump and Rosy Glow). how it looks - Refresh Rose is a clear gloss that nourishes and "refresh" the lips. It looks like i drank a gallon of water and i take care of my health. It gives me life and i feel so plumped and hydrated while using this. I love how its a thicker texture but more comfy than Mac Lipglasses. It makes my lips look juicy and healthy but in a natural "it could be my lips" type of shine. I dont have very pigmented lips and has always been self concious about it, with this on bar e lips it makes them look so much bette, i am really really impressed, ive never had luck with any glosses til this. hydration level/wear & tear - I dont need a lip balm under this, its THAT moisturizing. It lasts long and the mint isnt annoying. It tingles but very lightly and does not linger. Smells slightly minty as well. Longevity is great and it doesnt make my lips drier or cling to dry patches like other glosses. After this fades away my lips feel hydrated and smooth. My husband commented on my lips and asked how my lips look so juicy and plump, i think this is working lol i can wear it alone or as a topper for other lip products. I love this on top of Pillowtalk Lip cheat and Lipstick when its fading away to rejuvinate and refresh the lips Id def repurchase Pros Non sticky Hugs the lips Smells nice and light Tingle but not too strong Plumps the lips and looks healthy and super smooth high shine Beautiful packaging Cons Drying and not comfy Price but you get a lot of product now that its updated Doe foot is a heart shape and it doesnt apply that well edit- This Lip gloss and CT Pillow Talk Lip Cheat Lipliner has been my go to nude lip products., ive been strictly using these two in combo and have been really pleased with the results. Then I got my hands on Rosy Glow and it gives me more pigment and brightens up my complexion on its own. As the gloss fades, it still leaves a stain. I do still love the Refresh Rose Lip Bath but the Rosy Glow is really pretty for some color on the go if you dont like carrying too many products, this would be a great one and done. I highly recommend these for everyday if you have the extra money! They are not worth the money and its reason i wont be repurchasing. Final edit, i went back to using my Buxom Lip Polish. I no longer like this because it became drying and also the applicator is so weird to use.

About reviewer (414 reviews)

Age25-29