4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

14 days ago

This is one of my absolute fave day moisturizers! The only 'issue' is that I wish it had was a stronger SPF (at least 30 would be nice), but many 30+'s can be difficult, leaving more of a white cast and/or can be harder to absorb. This rubs into the skin so well (very creamy), and does not leave skin very shiny as many other SPF moisturizing products can. I love how my skin looks with this on, and I find that can wear it out with very little makeup on top. It hydrates well and really smooths/fills in fine lines. Another perk is that it seems to 'play well' with just about any makeup product I throw on top of it - no pilling! I absolutely plan to repurchase, but will be looking for something with a stronger SPF particularly as the weather gets warmer and I'm outside more.

About reviewer (83 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

10 months ago

I was looking for a daytime moisturizer with SPF for my mature, combo skin that is just starting to develop fine lines around my eyes (and a horizontal crease mid-forehead). It's a great, deep moisturizer for mature skin, especially for me in the winter, but I think in the future I would be better off with a high quality sunscreen with SPF of 50. I think 25 is too low for someone pushing 60. The price tag is a little steep for what you get. Fragrance didn't bother me.

About reviewer (429 reviews)

Age56 & Over