Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen SPF50+ PA+++

4.2

r.

on 8/14/2017 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

I have no complaints about this product. I have no desire to look for any other face sunscreens, this one absorbs quickly, is gentle, and protects my skin.

on 7/30/2017 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product is alright. I love that it's lightweight, has a high PA rating, and has no cast. However, it's scented and has a tendency to pill and roll, which I can't stand. It also was slightly irritating on my sensitive skin (but that's something that happens to me with every chemical as opposed to physical sunscreen, so fair enough.) If none of the above bothers you then this is a fantastic sunscreen option for you to try. As for me, I'll be sticking with my trusty Elta MD UV Shield.

on 7/26/2017 9:38:00 PM

Got this when I was in Singapore. Great product and when I use it regularly I think it helps clear my face as well during those times of the month. I put this sunscreen after my moisturiser. Feels nice on my skin, not too drying or too oily. Just nice. Will definitely re-purchase this again. Sadly the availability in Australia is very limited.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I spent literally 16 years unable to find a SS for my extremely oily and acne prone skin that can't tolerate chemical Ss. This is my HG - I wear it every day now. No breakouts, no oily film, no irritation and if needed I can wear foundation and concealer over it without issue. So thankful to the MUA board for educating me that this even existed. Worth the wait!

on 7/21/2017 7:44:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Unfortunately this sunscreen isn't for me, but oh, I wish it was! It's easy to apply, dries quickly, feels great on the skin, leaves no white cast, and the price is great. But unfortunately the amount of alcohol ruins my skin. It causes blackheads and small breakouts, which take forever to heal, all over my face, and it makes my complexion look really dull. Had to stop using it, and less that a week later my skin was almost back to normal.

Overall, I really love this sunscreen. It's incredibly light, doesn't break me out, and it does its job well (see: protecting me from UV rays!).

My only quibble is that reapplying doesn't work well. When I put on a second layer after having been outside for a while, the lotion starts to form little rolls of product on my skin. This doesn't happen with the first layer at all. My solution has been to wipe off the initial layer with a facial wipe, but I'd prefer not to have to.

Still, great protection!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

It's not oily, it's easy to apply because of how watery it is and my foundation goes over it perfectly.

on 7/2/2017 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

hands down to the best sunscreen ive ever tried. its cheap, not sticky, not tacky, not oily, and its very watery. no words for how much i love this product!

I only really started wearing sunscreen after I tried an Asian one.

Westerners are used to white casts and sunscreeny-smells, so this didn't even feel like a sunscreen the first time I put it on. It was visibly lightweight, completely clear once rubbed into the skin, and it had a faint citrusy scent. I was going out into a UV index 10 day that time, so I really felt I needed protection, and the initial feeling after application did not strike me as very assuring.

At the end of the day, it was as though my body was completely untouched by the sun. I was mind-blown. Just how lightweight this product was, and how easily it trampled all the previous sunscreens I'd used in efficiency! In my opinion, it beats the Perfect Milk of the same brand as well.

I'll repurchase on and on.

on 6/29/2017 3:23:00 AM

This is the best sunscreen i ever used. Non-sticky, greasy and easy to apply. And the price is quite cheap too.