Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen SPF50+ PA+++ [DISCONTINUED]

Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen SPF50+ PA+++ [DISCONTINUED]
UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen SPF50+ PA+++ [DISCONTINUED]

4.2

Water, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, alcohol, lauryl methacrylate/sodium methacrylate crosspolymer, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine, diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate, ethylhexyl triazone, dimethicone, xylitol, trisiloxane, acrylates/C10-30 acrylate crosspolymer, dextrin palmitate, glyceryl stearate, C30-45 alkyl methicone, agar, C30-45 olefin, potassium hydroxide, carbomer, polyvinyl alcohol, PEG-400, PEG-50 hydrogenated castor oil triisostearate, PEG-3 castor oil, sodium hydroxide, butylene glycol, propylene glycol, sodium hyaluronate, royal jelly extract, orange fruit extract, grapefruit extract, lemon fruit extract, phenoxyethanol, disodium EDTA, BHT, fragrance.

on 3/15/2017 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am reviewing the newer reformulated 2015 version that has SPF50++++ (although there will be an even newer refomulated 2017 version). I bought this based off the high reviews and off of Ratzilla's website. After buying this off Amazon for a decent price, I tried it and quite enjoy the feel of it. Like the picture, it is a light blue tubed package that is gel type consistency. It's like a off-whiteish color gel color. It does contain alcohol in it so some people may not like it but it does help with the drying so it does not feel sticky on the face. I can't remember if there was any scent to the product - though some have mentioned it has that lemon type scent. I just know it is not an offensive scent so it does not bother me. If you have dry skin, this could make your skin more dry due to the alcohol content but I think it works well. It does not leave my face sticky nor does it leave a white cast on my face and my skin tone is NC30. This sunscreen is used as an everyday product - not so much for long outdoor times as there are other sunscreens that are meant for outdoor. It has not broke me out nor have I developed any milia. Depending on which cream you use, the sunscreen may pill but that really depends on the cream. I have tried some moisturizers that have made my sunscreen pill and others which has not so it depends on the mixture of creams and ingredients. Overall, I would and have repurchased this sunscreen. There is a new formulation coming out this year and will likely buy that once I have finished running out of my currently supplies.

on 2/24/2017 6:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

My first bottle of sunblock ever! I was browsing through our local drugstore when I saw this first thing I did was read the content at the back (it was not written in japanese) was surprised to learn that it's non-greasy and its almost water like texture definitely a plus for me. Ive always hated traditional sunblocks because of it's sticky and leaves white cast so finding out about this product was my happiest day lol! It did well on my face no breakouts or whatsoever i didnt even have a problem applying my make up. My only gripe with this is the alcohol.. too much alcohol in the ingredient :( thankfully my skin didnt react negatively and oh and its pretty expensive for a small tube :( None the less I dont mind buying this again! Will definitely keep an eye on biore products!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Can I give a higher rating than 5? This is the first sunscreen I have ever loved. It goes on perfectly (face and body) and sinks in fast and then is invisible. I have super oily skin and am absolutely floored by this products ability to:
1. Stay on my super oily face
2. Not feel greasy
3. Have no effect whatsoever on makeup applied after

I am down to 2/3 of the bottle remaining after about 3 weeks. I haven't found a full body sunscreen yet, so I just have been using this on my arms in addition to standard spots I use all my other anti-aging and nourishing products (face, neck, chest, ears, hands / wrists).

Last year I noticed that my arm freckles did not go away in the winter as usual. Frequently I will head out to "prune something" and end up working for 4-5 hours with no sun protection. I'm not really good at remembering to apply sunblock, so finally just adding it to my grooming routine has made a huge difference. My hands are much lighter (arms will follow on early I start using products to combat the hyperpigmentation).

My only gripe is that the opening is a bit big and you can end up with too much product. Repurchasing a two pack shortly.

on 2/10/2017 9:59:00 AM

I really love the formula for this product! It is so light weigh and doesn't even feel like sunscreen. It has a lemon like scent, so if you do not like that, I don't recommend this protect. I personally like the scent and I don't feel that it is over powering.

on 2/9/2017 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is the first Asian sunscreen I've tried. It's NOTHING like western sunscreens which are greasy. This dries matte but remember to try to use 1/4 teaspoon. I put a big dollop on the back of my hand, spread it around my face, let it dry and repeat. I'm looking forward to trying the Shiseido Senka Aging Care one but I repurchased this to make sure I don't run out. I buy mine on Amazon.

I'm not really sure how to describe my skin anymore, it use to be combination but after I found the right products for my face, it's just hydrated? My skin isn't oily or dry anymore. You can smell the alcohol but I haven't had a bad reaction to this, no breakouts or anything. I usually don't wear makeup but it sets nice on top of this.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is the best sunscreen ever! It first comes out like a cream/lotion but turns into water when you apply it. After it fully absorbs to my skin, i don't feel like wearing anything. And it really suits my VERY VERY VERY oily skin. I love this product so much!

Thinking that they're more expensive and should be better, I've been using the waterproof Bioré sunscreens for months, and was never happy. I actually missed using my Cetaphil sunscreen, as it made my skin look better, while the waterproof one made my skin look very dry. I was about to switch back, but I had a feeling that before I give up on the brand, I should try their most popular sunscreen. So I switched to this one, and I am so, so, so in love. I should have tried this first!

- It looks invisible, no white cast at all
- It feels invisible, like you're wearing nothing (or a very light water-based moisturizer)
- It's nice with makeup
- It's nice alone

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have slightly oily skin that is prone to dryness and dehydration, as well as acne. Pros: Amazing light-weight. Easy to apply over moisturizer (even thicker ones). Cosmetically elegant. The finish makes your skin look dewy, a little shiny (in a good way), and doesn't look greasy. Cons: This broke me out a bit. Maybe it's the high alcohol content. My skin isn't sensitive, though. Also it was extremely drying after like half an hour. I only used it for a week, and the texture of my skin is still recovering.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I really really wanted to like this product. I tried so hard to like it, but honestly this product failed me. I was looking for good sunscreens and heard that asian brands stock good sunscreens so decided to purchase this off amazon. The price is fantastic. However, this product did not gel well with my skin at all.

I have combination skin that is easily prone to dehydration if not nourished or looked after properly. I sought out to buy a sunscreen to protect my skin, but this made me get small pimples on my forehead and completely sucked out all the moisturisers I had layered under my skin, stripping my skin and causing my cheeks and forehead to get slightly dry. This product has heaps of alcohol in it. Along with that, it's also fragranced and containts various citrus stuff which is extremely irritating for my sensitive skin. I react badly to products with alcohol so it's understandable why this didn't work for me. I really wanted it to, but it soaked right into my skin and didn't provide my skin with any nutrients. I don't doubt this sunscreens ability to protect me from UVA and UVB rays, i just hated the formula. Perhaps it would work better for those living in hot and humid climates. But for now I'll keep searching for the right sunscreen.

Purchased on Amazon, size was smaller than expected, yellow thin cream goes on beautifully and spreads evenly, absorbs well into my oily skin, I use powder foundation over it. I did not give it 5 lippies bc I'm not sure how long it lasts and I haven't had the chance to put it up to"in the sun for a whole day" test.