Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen SPF50+ PA+++

4.2

r.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I spent literally 16 years unable to find a SS for my extremely oily and acne prone skin that can't tolerate chemical Ss. This is my HG - I wear it every day now. No breakouts, no oily film, no irritation and if needed I can wear foundation and concealer over it without issue. So thankful to the MUA board for educating me that this even existed. Worth the wait!

on 7/21/2017 7:44:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I really wish that this sunscreen would work for me. It is so easy to apply and it feels great on the skin, but unfortunately the amount of alcohol ruins my skin. It causes small breakouts which take forever to heal, and my complexion looks just really bad. Had to stop using it, and a weekend later my skin was healed and back to normal.

Overall, I really love this sunscreen. It's incredibly light, doesn't break me out, and it does its job well (see: protecting me from UV rays!).

My only quibble is that reapplying doesn't work well. When I put on a second layer after having been outside for a while, the lotion starts to form little rolls of product on my skin. This doesn't happen with the first layer at all. My solution has been to wipe off the initial layer with a facial wipe, but I'd prefer not to have to.

Still, great protection!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

It's not oily, it's easy to apply because of how watery it is and my foundation goes over it perfectly.

on 7/2/2017 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

hands down to the best sunscreen ive ever tried. its cheap, not sticky, not tacky, not oily, and its very watery. no words for how much i love this product!

I only really started wearing sunscreen after I tried an Asian one.

Westerners are used to white casts and sunscreeny-smells, so this didn't even feel like a sunscreen the first time I put it on. It was visibly lightweight, completely clear once rubbed into the skin, and it had a faint citrusy scent. I was going out into a UV index 10 day that time, so I really felt I needed protection, and the initial feeling after application did not strike me as very assuring.

At the end of the day, it was as though my body was completely untouched by the sun. I was mind-blown. Just how lightweight this product was, and how easily it trampled all the previous sunscreens I'd used in efficiency! In my opinion, it beats the Perfect Milk of the same brand as well.

I'll repurchase on and on.

on 6/29/2017 3:23:00 AM

This is the best sunscreen i ever used. Non-sticky, greasy and easy to apply. And the price is quite cheap too.

on 6/28/2017 7:59:00 PM

These things cost 30-40 bucks a pop but hell, this is a pretty good product.
Biore's AQUA Rich is easily applicable, leaves no sticky and/or oily residue nor leaves a cast. Works well after applying moisturizer and it doesn't feel at all heavy. It's gotten slight hydration properties since I've applied it bare-faced,and my face doesn't feel dry. A good thing to note that it hasn't caused any skin problems thus far.

The product itself is a white cream with a slight scent. The scent reminds me of a lite version of a regular sunscreen; not too overwhelming; and somewhat 'fresh'? It's not a bad scent.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

Applies easily, leaves no white cast, and makeup applies easily over it. Sinks in well and doesn't feel like an extra layer on the skin. Easy to reapply. Only problem it it gave me tiny pimples - the same ones I get when something irritates my skin. Too bad for me, but I still recommend you give it a try.

on 6/18/2017 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Purchased this after many hours of research for an effective sunscreen that would not be too heavy for the hot summer months. (In cooler weather i use EltaMD.) This has been perfect for my dry/combo mature skin. I do a lot of hydrating before using and I use moisturizer. Then i apply a dime size amount to face, neck, and chest. It is a gel like substance that quickly absorbs into my skin. Be aware that it has alcohol so for those with dry skin, like me, a moisturizer before use is a must or it will dry out your skin. This gel has a wonderful cooling effect that is so refreashing and perfect when it is hot and muggy. I love the way makeup goes over this. Foundation goes over this smoothly, it may be that the gel allows the foundation to glide over skin. I love that this is a tube and that makes it very travel friendly. The only thing that I don't love is the alcohol which you can detect as a mild smell when you first apply. I will not use this once the weather cools down, but it is perfect for warmer weather. I purchase it from Amazon for $15 USD. I already purchased a back up.