Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen SPF50+ PA+++

UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen SPF50+ PA+++

4.2

Water

on 5/17/2017 9:58:00 AM

Indeed it gets absorbed into the skin rather quickly, and no stickiness and sight of oiliness straight after. Texture is certainly light and yes, watery, although not particularly resistant to sweat and water. I'm still not a big fan of alcohol-based sunscreen (I sometimes get allergy reactions depending on the product but fortunately this didn't trigger one) so I used this as a body sunscreen instead.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Absolute HG sunscreen. Love it!

on 5/12/2017 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Of all the sunscreens I've tried over the years this is one of the best. The problem I and many others have with most sunscreens is either a white caste or an oily greasy looking layer. This goes on and within seconds seems to sink in with no trace. Normally you have to compromise on the SPF rating to get a product that is able to be so discrete. Now bear in mind this is SPF 50+ which frankly is as good as it gets.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HG everyday sunscreen!! This sunscreen is so perfect for everyday. It is a gel-based foundation (perfect for us shiny gals)! Also it doesn't feel thick like most sunscreens, and doesn't break me out - woot. I have been purchasing this one for 3 years now, and will keep doing so. Love this!

on 5/10/2017 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have repurchased this. Lightweight, easily sits under makeup, perhaps due to the presence of alcohol. But, I buy via Amazon, and it is not available on Prime, so takes awhile to get to me. Not the fault of the product of course, just something to consider when planning your purchase. For something more readily available, I like Kiss Your Face brand sunscreen 30 but the tubes have gotten smaller and the price has gone up. (The one I use says something like hydrophasia and I have not tried the newer one with oatmeal). And, if you are NC 30-35, Roche posay makes a tinted sunscreen that dries semi matte on my combination, tending towards dry, mature skin.

Note: I am prone to hives and milia and this does not seem to irritate.

on 5/9/2017 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Super lightweight. Translucent white solution which is a little runny but dries very quickly because it contains alcohol. It goes on colorless and is a chemical sunscreen. However, for someone who is allergic to most chemical sunblocks, this one has been a non-issue. I don't get a bad rash or burn from using it. It goes on over my moisturizer smoothly without leaving a greasy film like most sunscreens. It doesn't leave a whitish or shiny reflective sheen on my face like most physical sunblock. Very reasonable price. I ran through my first tube so fast.

on 4/30/2017 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is lightweight and dries non-greasy. It does contain alcohol, which kind of cancels out the fact that it has vitamin C in it. But it's one of the only sunscreens that my skin tolerates.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Best sunscreen ever. I say this as an oily-/combo-/acneic-skinned woman who HATES putting on lotions of any sort, particularly sunblock. Easy application, nowhere near greasy at all, velvety smooth finish. I wish I could slather this stuff over my whole body at the beach.

on 4/4/2017 4:28:00 AM

Super light-weighted, absorbent, good price. The only concern is it contains alcohol, but it doesn't cause any down-side yet after 1 month of use.

on 3/15/2017 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am reviewing the newer reformulated 2015 version that has SPF50++++ (although there will be an even newer refomulated 2017 version). I bought this based off the high reviews and off of Ratzilla's website. After buying this off Amazon for a decent price, I tried it and quite enjoy the feel of it. Like the picture, it is a light blue tubed package that is gel type consistency. It's like a off-whiteish color gel color. It does contain alcohol in it so some people may not like it but it does help with the drying so it does not feel sticky on the face. I can't remember if there was any scent to the product - though some have mentioned it has that lemon type scent. I just know it is not an offensive scent so it does not bother me. If you have dry skin, this could make your skin more dry due to the alcohol content but I think it works well. It does not leave my face sticky nor does it leave a white cast on my face and my skin tone is NC30. This sunscreen is used as an everyday product - not so much for long outdoor times as there are other sunscreens that are meant for outdoor. It has not broke me out nor have I developed any milia. Depending on which cream you use, the sunscreen may pill but that really depends on the cream. I have tried some moisturizers that have made my sunscreen pill and others which has not so it depends on the mixture of creams and ingredients. Overall, I would and have repurchased this sunscreen. There is a new formulation coming out this year and will likely buy that once I have finished running out of my currently supplies.