Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen SPF50+ PA+++

Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen SPF50+ PA+++
UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen SPF50+ PA+++UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen SPF50+ PA+++

4.2

Water, Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Lauryl Methacrylate/Sodium Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Acrylates/C10-30 Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Agar, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrus Grandis, Citrus Medica Limonum, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis, Xylitol, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Fragrance

on 9/19/2017 8:10:00 PM

This sunscreen is one of the best items I have ever tried. I bought it at Daiso at AU$19 and I could say its price was quite cheap, compared to other quality products.
I did try drugstore items like Neutrogena, Sunbum, and Invisible zinc (Australian products) and I don't like them at all. Neutrogena make my face itchy while Invisible zinc lefton white on my face.
Biore Aqua sunscreen includes watery essence which moistures your skin and its texture is gel which absorbs into your skin quickly, leave your skin comfortable. The new packaging is nice, too.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I hate the way most sunscreens feel. This dries fast and doesn't feel greasy. My skin feels like I pu nothing on it. I'm thinking about trying the Gel version next time since I heard it's a little better? I bought tubes for everyone in my family and they all love it. Wish we had more Asian type sunscreens in the US instead of the normal chalk greasy mess.

on 9/16/2017 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

this is the best sunscreen for me. No white cast, doesn't get greasy on me, smells pleasantly citrusy, doesn't dry me out, love the packaging. I hoard this like a mofo - I think I have at least 10 backups. I go through sunscreen quickly and would rather buy a whole bunch at a time, because I can't get it that easily where I am and have to buy it from overseas.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I wish this SS (SunScreen) is for me but unfortunately NOT. A bit upsetting because this brand is relatively easy to find in my city..

This high SPF SS texture is awesome. White colored gel cream and fresh citrusy scent. It's lightweight and slightly cooling upon application. Fast absorbing & leave your skin hydrated and soft to touch (probably the silicone in it) also no whitecast detected. Perfect for under makeup.

That was my experience for the first half of the tube. What come next is.. I start to develop deep cyst all over my face. My forehead which always acne/pimple/cyst free is a MESS (back then when I use this Biore SS). I'm mortified..

At first I suspect alcohol was the culprit, but I remembered I have use alcohol based toner before, and my face seems fine albeit the dryness. Then the silicone, but I recall I use silicone primer before I meet Biore, and my forehead is fine. Silicones caused slightly whiteheads on nose & cheek but no pimples.. no pimples on forehead

Then I racked this Biore ingredients again and I found they use AGAR as ingredients.. AGAR!!!

Now I learned after all the products causing breakouts, my skin never ever agreed with AGAR, all of Algae families, fermented Algae proteins, Spirulina families, Gelatins and Caraageenan. It's okay when consumed Agar, but when applied topically, Boom! My skin breakouts in hives of pimples. Thankyou..

I don't want to waste products so whatever didn't agreed on my face I used them on my arms/legs and..hello pimples 😂 I have pimples on my inner arm.. God please help, it's weird.. I toss it to my garbage bin.

If you're not sensitive with those ingredients, go for Biore. This SS has a lovely texture & finish, great under makeup, also great value for the price given.

on 9/2/2017 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium

I used to be a big fan of the "Perfect Face Milk" but it often accentuated dry patches on my skin so I decided to try this and WOW, I can't remember when was the last time I was so happy with a sunscreen! I love the consistency, the smell and how well it works under make-up - I'm on my second tube now. I have oily, acne prone skin so finding a good, high-protection sunscreen is really difficult - most either make my skin even more oily, break me out or don't work under make-up but this is PERFECT. I just wish I could buy it easily here in Canada! Still, even though it's rather expensive on amazon I think I will keep repurchasing it, at least till I find something equally good. It's definitely worth the money!

on 9/10/2017 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

i decided to try this sunscreen because of it's rave reviews on amazon, r/skincareaddiction and r/asianbeauty. it's supposed to be cosmetically elegant, meaning it applies easily and dries quickly with a matte finish, which is great for people who wear makeup. it has a very, very strong alcohol scent to it, which isn't surprising, because biore sunscreens are usually chalk full of the stuff -- that's what makes it so great for applying under makeup. however, i don't wear makeup; i just wanted something that dried quickly and didn't make my skin feel yucky like american sunscreens do. anyway, after applying this, i immediately felt a stinging sensation upon my cheeks. it was uncomfortable, but i decided to ignore it and go about my day to see if it would stop. the pros? i didn't break out and it settled into my skin pretty quick, which i liked. it didn't even feel like i had sunscreen on, so i can definitely see why people like it for that reason alone. it definitely had a matte finish, however, it was so incredibly drying and caused a such stinging sensation that i couldn't stand it. as soon as i got home from class, i washed it off and my skin felt so much better. if you're someone who is dry/dehydrated, i would definitely not recommend this sunscreen. if you want to try it anyway, make sure to put a decent moisturizer on before! there are plenty of better asian sunscreens out there that are just as great without the alcohol, like skin aqua moisture milk.

on 8/24/2017 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium

I really do love this stuff. The only reason I am not rating it a 5 is because it is quite difficult to get in my country, the tube is so small for the amount I have to use, and it is relatively pricy. I am also not 100% sold on the alcohol content. Although this smells quite sharply of alcohol when you apply it, it dissipates quickly and leaves a satiny-smooth finish which is perfect for applying my makeup and I haven't noticed any negative effects over 4+ years of use on my dry/dehydrated aging skin. With my current skin and makeup routine, it doesn't pill or wear off weirdly, and is surprisingly fabulous as a primer. I have repurchased many times, and keep grabbing it in bulk whenever I find it for a good price + shipping on Ebay.

on 8/28/2017 9:26:00 PM

I've heard a lot of great things about this sunscreen. I was adviced to try it by some muaers many times. My hg is Missha all around sunblock in the pink tube but I wanted to try smth new.
Unfortunately I am not impressed at all.
The first thing I noticed when opening a tube is alcohol smell which is strong enough even for my not very picky nose.
My skin isn't sensetive either but upon application it got red and a little stingy.
After a couple of uses my skin got used to the cream and didn't react any more.
But with this amount of alcohol it will not do any good if you have sensetive skin.

Now about its sun protective power: if you don't want to pick up any color during summer time it's not for you. I usually don't go to the beach before 5 pm. Normally I wear mineral sunscreens with zinc oxide for the beach but a couple of times I applied only biore and did pick up tan. I didn't burn bit I did suntanned. I would not rely solely on sunscreen when going to the beach especially this one! Hat, glasses and shade are your friends if you care about your skin. Also I think mineral sunscreens protect better in summer time.
Also, probably because of its watery consistency I ran out of it very quickly - in a month or so not wearing it everyday.
The only pros I can name are the finish it gives and it's light, cosmetically ellegant formula ( very smooth skin, foundation applies easily on top of the sunscreen), buy my missha cream does the same without that much alcohol.

on 7/30/2017 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product is alright. I love that it's lightweight, has a high PA rating, and has no cast. However, it's scented and has a tendency to pill and roll, which I can't stand. It also was slightly irritating on my sensitive skin (but that's something that happens to me with every chemical as opposed to physical sunscreen, so fair enough.) If none of the above bothers you then this is a fantastic sunscreen option for you to try. As for me, I'll be sticking with my trusty Elta MD UV Shield.

on 8/14/2017 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

I have no complaints about this product. I have no desire to look for any other face sunscreens, this one absorbs quickly, is gentle, and protects my skin.