Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen SPF50+ PA+++

Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen SPF50+ PA+++
UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen SPF50+ PA+++UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen SPF50+ PA+++

4.2

Water, Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Lauryl Methacrylate/Sodium Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Acrylates/C10-30 Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Agar, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrus Grandis, Citrus Medica Limonum, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis, Xylitol, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Fragrance

This sunscreen has helped me get rid of my hyperpigmentation for my face, I use it everyday . It looks great under my makeup, doesn't sting my eyes and doesn't pill. I'm so glad I don't have sensitive skin because the alcohol could be a deal breaker but I don't even know it's there, the smell doesn't even bother me, a lemony scent. I always have a backup tube or two of this wonderful sunscreen. It's a great sunscreen for your face if you can tolerate the alcohol and it's waterproof.

on 6/5/2018 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I LOVE this sunscreen. I hate the way sunscreen feels, to say nothing of how terrible makeup looks on top, but this one is a real winner. It doesn't break me out, irritate my skin, or alter my makeup. I use it in place of a regular moisturizer in the morning, and it sinks in really fast and has no funky smell or residue. I'm aware this product contains alcohol, but honestly, it's humid af here in the summer and my skin doesn't care, so neither do I. I'm a bit wary of fake products, so I got mine online from a NYC Asian marketplace--I don't remember the name offhand, but it's mentioned in a Refinery29 article about this product if you Google it. Price was $13.99 for a tube, which is a great value, IMO. I'm sure I'll need another tube soon because my skin is very susceptible to sunburn (thanks, AHAs!) and I slather on a good amount for my face, but I'm happy to order more if it's doing the job. Yes, I'm going to repurchase...soon!

on 6/4/2018 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

I didn't give 5 stars to this product because of the alcohol content and the potential effects. But personally I love it. Best sunscreen I've tried so far. I have a combination, blackhead-prone dark skin. Despite their claims most sunscreens leave a bit of a cast and get my face oily even tinted ones . This one doesn't at all. The texture is so light and easy to blend. It feels like wearing nothing and the citrus scent is pleasant. I tend to have occasional hormonal breakouts, I didn't notice a change with this product. Also, it doesn't sting my eyes.
My only complaint: the size of the tube. When using this daily it won't last long. But I buy mine less than 10$ on ebay so it's OK.
It's so good I didn't want to try something else but I will try another asian sun care just to get a better perspective. However this easily beats my American and European sunscreens. I recommend.

I absolutely love this sun screen! I have dry skin and this sunscreen won’t dry my skin. I used it under my make up and it sits under my makeup nicely. If you love a good hydrate sunscreen that is not greasy.. this is the one! I bought mine in Asia. But you can also find it in amazon.

on 5/22/2018 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am super picky with sunscreens. I hate the smell, and they always break me out so bad. So bad. But it's so necessary to wear, so I'm glad I have found this product. It is scented so I'm surprised I haven't had any trouble with breakouts. It dries nice and matte and I barely know it's there.

This is for: Bioré UV Aqua Rich Waterey Essence PA+++ (KAO brand)
I absolutely love this sunscreen.
It is almost like a gel, has a light citrusy smell and completely absorbs into your skin. It contains hyaluronic acid, royal jelly and a citrus mix. It does not break me out which is fabulous. I don't think it's waterproof though. So I would not recommend it for physical activity (in that case go for La Roche Posay Anthelios XL or Shiseido Anessa).

Just ordered the new version with PA++++. (Highter UVA protection). I really hope the texture will be the same. Got it on amazon for £10. The newer version is supposed to be sweat and waterproof.

The UV filters are the same in both versions:
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate / Octinoxate
- Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine / Tinosorb S
- Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate / Uvinal A Plus
- Ethylhexyl Triazone / Uvintal T 150

on 4/8/2018 12:00:00 PM

My fave sunscreen ever. I alternate this one with other Japanese and Korean sunscreens, but I love this one the most. I know I'm not giving any descriptive info, but others have done that very well.

I will say that I hate almost all American sunscreens because they are too thick, leave a whitish cast, stink to high heavens, clog my pores, and ruin my makeup. I have tried most of them, too, over the course of 30 years. This one is a keeper. You can tell the manufacturer refined the formula for a better application.

The ONLY thing I don't like about it is that it is hard to get all of the product out of the squeezy tube.

on 3/16/2018 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I use this for my neck. Yes, neck. I have super oily skin and cystic acne on my chin and neck, this really helps with that because doesn't clog my pores. I live in a city really hot where summer is almost all year and really protects my skin. It feels light and the price is perfect even with the shipping from Japan, cheaper than other high-end sunscreens.

on 3/4/2018 6:03:00 AM

I used this years ago, but somehow didn't repurchase after finishing the tube because I wanted to try something new. Now I'm going back to using this. However, I recently started using Differin and this burns a bit, which got me worried. Otherwise it's a great sunscreen that isn't greasy and it doesn't leave a white cast.

Pros:
- affordable
- lasts a relatively long time even though I use a copious amount each application
- leaves skin feeling silky so works as a primer under makeup

Cons:
- stings if using Differin (and possibly other retinoids)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

One of the best sunscreens for oily skin in humid weather. Absorbed rapidly without leaving any white cast on my medium-tan skin. The only negative is that it stings when applied on the irritated parts of my skin (at times when it does) but it's still bearable to me. Still haven't found any replacement for this sunscreen, so will still stick and repurchase this.