Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer - Fu$$y

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer - Fu$$y

4.6

on 4/18/2019 3:45:00 PM

This is hands-down the stickiest lip gloss I own. Sorry to everyone who said it isn't sticky... I don't agree lol

I was super stoked when Fu$$y was released, because cool-toned pinks are 100% my jam. The pink is more dusty-rose than I was expecting. I wouldn't normally shell out more than $20 on a lip gloss, and to be honest, I like my $5-10 drugstore glosses better. Seriously, save yourself $15 and get the Nyx Butter Glosses or the Colourpop So Juicy glosses.

The smell of this is nice but VERY strong, and I don't like that there's big silver glitter flecks in it. It doesn't really affect the look on the lips, I just don't find myself excited to put it on because of the glitter chunks. It is very glossy, but as I said, very very sticky. Like.. cannot even wear this outside for a second regardless if it's windy or not, the gloss is so sticky all of my hair is immediately stuck to my lips.

The branding is beautiful and the packaging is nice. I won't repurchase because the only thing I really like about it is that it's Fenty and I'm not so into branding that I will buy overpriced things just for the label.

on 4/10/2019 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I Just Got My Fenty Beauty FU$$Y Gloss Bomb Lip Luminizer In The Mail From Sephora Today Along With My Fenty Beauty Collection. I Can Honestly Say That This Gloss Bomb Is Absolutely AMAZINGLY SUPERB!! It Is VERY Moisturizing And It Has This Cake Batter Scent That Is Very Arousing! Not Gunky At All.

I Also Purchased The Gloss Bomb In Diamond Milk As Well. Very Great Too!!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i absolutely love this lipgloss! ive tried all 3 shades and this is the one that i like the best. i have naturally red/pink lips so it blends in perfectly with my lip color. its very glossy and high shine without being sticky. its very comfortable. there is quite a bit of product compared to other glosses. well worth the $18.

Creamy, not sticky. Average wear time and moisturizing-ness for a lipgloss. Nice, dimensional looking pink. Less expensive and less sticky than Buxom.

on 2/25/2019 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this gloss, even more than I expected to. I tried the original gloss bomb and found it too warm and blah for my skin (NW20). I love cool mauves/pinks but was worried this would look a little too frosty and 80s (though I have fond memories of the 80s). But it leaves a glowy, pinky color that's actually not very frosty. It just brightens up my look a bit without competing too much with other makeup I'm wearing. Even though it's on the cool side I've come to see that it pairs well with warmer-toned blushes in addition to cooler-toned ones. So given its versatility and lovely effect it's a big thumbs up for me. The only negative for me is that it doesn't last as long as I'd like, but few glosses that aren't explicitly long-wearing do, so....

As for the scent, I don't mind scent too much in general, unless it's a really intense floral. The scent/flavor of this gloss is some combination of fruit and cupcakes. I don't find it lasts a long time after application.

I love the packaging, because the cap is very shiny with many flat surfaces so it can be used as a mirror to check your look or if you have anything stuck in your teeth lol.

on 2/10/2019 8:42:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I've been looking for a replacement lip gloss since they discontinued my beloved Shiseido The Makeup lip gloss (Rose Chianti) years ago, and I think this is it!

It's a very pretty deep pinkish nude that goes on sheer, is thick and lasting but not at all sticky, and is shiny but not frosty or glassy. Great on its own, or layered over any of my lipsticks - mauve, coral, berry, bright red.

Only one - big - thing. Like others have mentioned, I totally hate the scent/taste. Hate it. It completely reminds me of Jell-O powder straight from the box - extremely sweet and fruity, and overwhelmingly strong. The flavour disappears relatively quickly I guess, but I find it really terrible. Can't decide if it's worth returning, because really, otherwise, it's the perfect lip gloss. Would buy again in a heartbeat if they changed the scent!

on 1/26/2019 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this stuff and am rather surprised. For a gloss this is long lasting and magically each time just the right amount comes out on the wand. Really nice to wear when you are in air-conditioning all day and keeps your lips moisturised. Have to get the other colour now!

on 1/16/2019 3:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I am not and never have been a gloss wearer. That having been said, I love this gloss. Among the reasons I didn't wear gloss were that I didn't like how slimy it felt on my lips, the stickiness, the shortness of wear time, and the tendency to travel off the lips and onto everything else. This gloss, however, overcomes several of those issues, and it is, without a doubt, the best I've ever used. It's thick so it doesn't move much, yet it doesn't feel slimy; because of the consistency, it wears well for a gloss; and it's not sticky. I had the original Gloss Bomb, and although I liked it, it was straight-up peach on me (not flattering), and the odor was overwhelming. RiRi must have gotten the message about the scent, because although Fu$$y is scented, its not nearly as strong. The shade is perfect--a very sheer cool pink with a bit of mauve and just the right amount of shimmer to make lips look fuller, but is nearly invisible when worn. I find it quite moisturizing and very comfortable to wear. I've been pairing it with Stunna in Uncuffed ith Soar liner, and it's a perfect combo (except that it makes the lip paint wear off from the inside of the lip out, but it can all be smoothed out wit a dry lip brush looks so great that I can live with it). My only complaint is that the packaging, although pretty, is bulky, and I hate bulky packaging on products I'll carry with me. Overall, though, when I want to liven up a matte lip or just want a little touch of color on my lips, I'll be reaching for Fussy.

on 1/7/2019 12:17:00 PM

My new go-to pink lip gloss. I'm a pink lipgloss girl and have something along the lines of 50 billion. This is my new favorite. The only thing I would change is to make the wand/tube longer as I find it a bit short (but most of my other lippies are Mac, so I'm used to that size). I like the taste and non-stickiness.

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I just bought this product after the holidays. I love the pink glow this gives to your lips and the feeling of hydration. It is not a sticky gloss. I had stopped using glosses because I can't stand that goopy feel. Well, I finally have found one that I love. I have tried a few Fenty lip products at the end of last year, and I am in love. I can see why this brand gets so much hype.