Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer - Fu$$y

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer - Fu$$y

4.6

Creamy, not sticky. Average wear time and moisturizing-ness for a lipgloss. Nice, dimensional looking pink. Less expensive and less sticky than Buxom.

on 2/25/2019 11:48:00 AM

I love this gloss, even more than I expected to. I tried the original gloss bomb and found it too warm and blah for my skin (NW20). I love cool mauves/pinks but was worried this would look a little too frosty and 80s (though I have fond memories of the 80s). But it leaves a glowy, pinky color that's actually not very frosty. It just brightens up my look a bit without competing too much with other makeup I'm wearing. Even though it's on the cool side I've come to see that it pairs well with warmer-toned blushes in addition to cooler-toned ones. So given its versatility and lovely effect it's a big thumbs up for me. The only negative for me is that it doesn't last as long as I'd like, but few glosses that aren't explicitly long-wearing do, so....

As for the scent, I don't mind scent too much in general, unless it's a really intense floral. The scent/flavor of this gloss is some combination of fruit and cupcakes. I don't find it lasts a long time after application.

I love the packaging, because the cap is very shiny with many flat surfaces so it can be used as a mirror to check your look or if you have anything stuck in your teeth lol.

on 2/10/2019 8:42:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I've been looking for a replacement lip gloss since they discontinued my beloved Shiseido The Makeup lip gloss (Rose Chianti) years ago, and I think this is it!

It's a very pretty deep pinkish nude that goes on sheer, is thick and lasting but not at all sticky, and is shiny but not frosty or glassy. Great on its own, or layered over any of my lipsticks - mauve, coral, berry, bright red.

Only one - big - thing. Like others have mentioned, I totally hate the scent/taste. Hate it. It completely reminds me of Jell-O powder straight from the box - extremely sweet and fruity, and overwhelmingly strong. The flavour disappears relatively quickly I guess, but I find it really terrible. Can't decide if it's worth returning, because really, otherwise, it's the perfect lip gloss. Would buy again in a heartbeat if they changed the scent!

on 1/26/2019 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this stuff and am rather surprised. For a gloss this is long lasting and magically each time just the right amount comes out on the wand. Really nice to wear when you are in air-conditioning all day and keeps your lips moisturised. Have to get the other colour now!

on 1/16/2019 3:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I am not and never have been a gloss wearer. That having been said, I love this gloss. Among the reasons I didn't wear gloss were that I didn't like how slimy it felt on my lips, the stickiness, the shortness of wear time, and the tendency to travel off the lips and onto everything else. This gloss, however, overcomes several of those issues, and it is, without a doubt, the best I've ever used. It's thick so it doesn't move much, yet it doesn't feel slimy; because of the consistency, it wears well for a gloss; and it's not sticky. I had the original Gloss Bomb, and although I liked it, it was straight-up peach on me (not flattering), and the odor was overwhelming. RiRi must have gotten the message about the scent, because although Fu$$y is scented, its not nearly as strong. The shade is perfect--a very sheer cool pink with a bit of mauve and just the right amount of shimmer to make lips look fuller, but is nearly invisible when worn. I find it quite moisturizing and very comfortable to wear. I've been pairing it with Stunna in Uncuffed ith Soar liner, and it's a perfect combo (except that it makes the lip paint wear off from the inside of the lip out, but it can all be smoothed out wit a dry lip brush looks so great that I can live with it). My only complaint is that the packaging, although pretty, is bulky, and I hate bulky packaging on products I'll carry with me. Overall, though, when I want to liven up a matte lip or just want a little touch of color on my lips, I'll be reaching for Fussy.

on 1/7/2019 12:17:00 PM

My new go-to pink lip gloss. I'm a pink lipgloss girl and have something along the lines of 50 billion. This is my new favorite. The only thing I would change is to make the wand/tube longer as I find it a bit short (but most of my other lippies are Mac, so I'm used to that size). I like the taste and non-stickiness.

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I just bought this product after the holidays. I love the pink glow this gives to your lips and the feeling of hydration. It is not a sticky gloss. I had stopped using glosses because I can't stand that goopy feel. Well, I finally have found one that I love. I have tried a few Fenty lip products at the end of last year, and I am in love. I can see why this brand gets so much hype.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I gave into the hype and bought fu$$y a couple weeks ago. What I don't like most is the chemically taste that gets stuck in my mouth every time no matter how little I put on. I don't have that problem with other glosses. The color is not unique and I can feel the slight grittiness of the shimmer. The texture is nice otherwise. And the packaging is beautiful.

My actual rating is 4.5 stars.

I have both Fenty Glow and Fu$$y, and I prefer Fu$$y a lot more. Fenty Glow is a bit too peachy-bronze for my liking, while Fu$$y is a cute “my lips but better” pink. For your reference, I have neutral-olive undertones and am NC20 in depth.

This colour is by no means special, but the formula is very impressive. Thick, cushiony, moisturizing, glassy. It effortlessly makes my lips look plump and juicy. It is not stringy or sticky, and I have tried a lot of glosses (the stickiest gloss I’ve tried is MAC Lipglass). One dip into the tube is more than enough to coat my lips, and I can never get over how easily I can spread the gloss out. It’s truly like butter. The large doe foot applicator is wonderful, especially for people with larger lips like me. The packaging is sturdy and pretty, definitely serves its purpose.

The one thing I don’t like is the scent. It’s very plastic-y and artificial smelling. It lingers and becomes quite strong on hot, humid days. I always get a tiny bit nauseous if I use this lipgloss when I am hungry. This is definitely a scent some people will love or hate, and unfortunately, I am the latter. A soft vanilla would’ve been better, but that’s just my opinion.

Sidenote: I have a friend who hates the slightly plastic-y fruity taste of Fenty’s Lip Luminizers, but still repurchases Fenty Glow because of how much she loves the formula.

Overall, I feel like Fu$$y will suit people with my skintone or lighter a lot better than Fenty Glow will. But honestly you can’t go wrong with any of Fenty’s Lip Luminizers. The gorgeous formula with a fairly affordable pricetag, what’s not to love? Not to mention how you get more mL/$ compared to other glosses in this price range. A definite winner to me. Highly recommend.

on 12/27/2018 7:12:00 AM

I am a huge fan of the Fenty Gloss Bomb formula - I own Fenty Glow and Diamond Milk - so I was definitely keen to add Fu$$y to my collection. I picked it up on the launch day and have worn it countless times ever since. I had the same formula as the other Gloss Bombs - fairly thick, but not sticky, goopy or tricky to work with. It also has the same strong peach and vanilla fragrance which I personally love, but may turn some people off. The colour is a gorgeous, dusty, mauve-pink laced with silver glitter. It still looks natural on the lips, as the glitter provides for more of a sheen/glow rather than a sparkle. It has good wearing power, it will need reapplication after a few hours and won’t last through a meal, but will last through sipping on a straw or water bottle. It makes my lips look full, juicy and luscious. Gloss Bombs garner me more compliments than most lipsticks do, so I know I am onto a winner with these babies. I highly recommend Fu$$y to gloss lovers, who love a natural colour. I cannot wait for more shades to be released!