COVERGIRL Professional 3-in-1 Waterproof Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Curly, Other

I love Cover Girl Mascaras, and the waterproof ones are really waterproof. I have the 3-in-1 which is supposed to lengthen, define and volumize the lashes. Great product and terrific price!
I just put it on the tip of my lashes, and it does all of the above. I don't like spider lashes, and with this, I get a lovely coating and leave it at that. Very quick to apply and dry, great for mornings.
The black is black and the mascara does not dry out - if you twist it to close, give it an extra twist and you will hear and feel a little click. That way you know it is air-tight.
It does not smear or flake, and I've had naps in it, so it's great that way. However, if you are going to a wedding or a funeral and you're one who tends to get pretty teary, I wouldn't wear this one, as it does smudge a bit - I'd wear the other Cover Girl Professional Mascara (see my review) which is totally tear and water proof - people wear it swimming!
The price is perfect, especially considering we are supposed to replace mascara after 90 days, according to ophthalmologists and dermatologists. The low price encourages us to do so.
If you want very very thick, spidery lashes, this is not for you, but for everyone else who wants natural looking lashes, subtly enhanced - this is for you!