TATCHA Luminous Dewy Skin Sheet Mask

TATCHA Luminous Dewy Skin Sheet Mask
Luminous Dewy Skin Sheet Mask

3.5

Water, Saccharomyces/Camellia Sinensis Leaf/Cladosiphon Okamuranus/Rice Ferment Filtrate*, Propanediol, Glycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Squalane, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Sericin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Germ Oil, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Royal Jelly Extract, Thymus Serpyllum Extract, Ziziphus Jujuba Fruit Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Carboxyethyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Edta, Fragrance, Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol.* Hadasei-3.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

At $12 a pop this is one of the more pricier masks (of many) I've treated myself to this past month. Having known about the brand since trying out their 'Water Cream' last year, I was keen on trying their masks to see whether they fared any better and waiting for the right time - winter when my skin is that bit more dehydrated than the rest of the year.
Like all sheet masks I found this a bit tricky to apply although once in place it didn't shift thankfully. Instructions say 15 minutes but knowing there's nothing in the ingredients list that would cause issues, I decided to leave on for double that time. 'Luminous' and 'dewy' is exactly what my face was, once I removed the mask and massaged excess serum into my face, neck and hands. Pretty much like the SK2 brightening mask there was plenty of liquid spare and overall results were almost as good which for me justifies the price tag, although this one had a noticeable fragrance added to it which SK2 does not as it's fragrance free. Would have preferred Tatcha to be fragrance-free too but not overly concerned as it's only in contact with my skin temporarily.
No moisturizer was needed after this and even by the next morning my skin was still feeling hydrated and looking fresh. Tempted to purchase the 4 piece box set and use on consecutive nights...once I've tried out all the other masks, of course!

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

(As I've sampled 100s of skin, hair and m/u products over the last decade and a half, I thought it might be useful to share my top 10 must-have products, subject to change if and when I come across something more effective. I love constantly trying out new stuff - usually sample sizes via e-bay, also plenty courtesy of a friend who works at Sephora)

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Foot File/Callus/Heel Treatment - 'Microplane' - Colossal Pedicure Rasp Foot File
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

I do repurchase this product because I love sheet masks and this is a good one but not worth $12. I have to rinse off the serum after I use it, because it pulls under makeup. Definitely gives a glow, but not nearly as noticeable as the Sk ii fte sheet masks.