Three Custom Color Specialists Refillable Trio Palette

Filtered by skin type : Combination
No Image

on 10/13/2009 9:52:00 PM

really i wanted to review 3CC in general and the lip/cheek stain in particular but can't find the button to add a new product review. I have the refillable palette and really like it too since you can decide what's important- after a certain age if there's no concealer forget it.

The stains are my favorite 3CC product - they are nice colors- couple of very wearable reds and ski bunny is a beautiful fuschia- that last a bit and fade nice.

I really like that 3CC takes the trouble to designate and educate the difference in warm and cool colors/ and makes a version of each for each color.

on 12/10/2003 5:53:00 PM

I love this so much, I just wish I could pick the kind of brush that fit in it. I love 3CC, and will be trying so much more of this line!

on 3/10/2003 5:26:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I love this refillable compact! Not only is it aesthetically pleasing with it's outer appearance, it also has a wonderfully large mirror inside as well as the best compact brush I've ever seen inside a compact. On one end is a great liner brush, and on the other end is a soft shadow brush. Inside the compact, there are magnetized spots for three refill pans...you can order eye shadow (which can also be used wet as a liner), concealer, creme to powder blush, brow powder, lipstick & gloss, which will fit in this lovely gem of a compact. I requested 3C to pour a Creme to Powder blush into a refill, although it doesn't specify that you can order this on their website. This is by far, my most favorite refillable compact.

on 1/10/2003 10:41:00 PM

This palette has three empty wells that will fit any 3C eyeshadow, concealer or gloss.

It is a very sturdy case (just like the ones used for the lip palettes, just a smidge bigger) with a great mirror AND a fantastic double-sided brush (shadow and liner). The brush is useable and sturdy and very good quality.

All of this for $13.50, which I think is a steal.