Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer

Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer

3.5

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

This was an definite no for me. I have used shape tape and liked it. NARS radiant creamy concealer has been a go too. I don’t have a lot to cover under my eyes, I do have acne. I wanted a concealer that could do both but I get it if it can’t and I don’t hold it against the concealer if it’s a one trick pony.
This concealer was very dry. Like I could only do one eye at a time but it always dried before I could blend it so it looked thick and flaky. The color match was not great. It was very yellow and I’m very neutral toned. I tried it as a spot concealer, and again, it dried very bunchy and flaky. I did not sculpt with it so maybe that’s ok.
I tried it with a damp sponge, brush, and fingers. It never looked better.
The packaging is giant. It looks like a baby foundation and the doe foot is huge. So on one hand you get a lot for your money. On the other hand, for how I would use it, it would dry out or expire before getting used up so I actually would prefer a smaller bottle. The doe foots seem very unsanitary as well. I’d rather those be in smaller bottles that I can use up in 6 months or so. If I get that much product I think a pump like MAC pro longwear would be much better. I returned this product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I was recommend this product and I'm so happy I purchased it! The BEST concealer I have ever used. It's not thick, doesn't settle, and covers well! I think for the price and the amount of product you get, it's absolutely worth it! The bottle is huge! I love the applicator. I mostly use this for under my eyes and a little goes a LOOOONG way. I'm around NC 25-30 and I bought light beige to lighten up my under eyes area.

I made sure to stock up during the 20% off at Sephora :)