Hot Tools NanoCeramic Tapered Iron

No Image

1 review

on 5/23/2018 7:11:00 PM

I am not good at curling my hair with an iron that has a clip and I can't do it with a flat iron either. This makes it pretty fool proof. I have fine, thin color treated hair and it actually also makes loose, messy waves in my hair and that is not a small feat as my hair does not hold a curl well. Last year I was inspired to try the waves that everyone was doing and until this wand, I was struggling. With a traditional curling iron, I often get the clip kink or the curls are a little too curly and not loose. It does not make my hair shiny and smooth but it does not affect is negatively either (so the hair is the same before curling as after curling). A key point in use is to not overlap the hair on the barrel. The barrel tapers from 1 1/4 down to 3/4 an inch which seems to be better for my thin hair. They sell one that is 1 1/2 to 1 inch taper and I would recommend that for anyone with medium to thick hair. This comes with a glove and I have not used it yet as I seem to manage to not burn myself without it. The tip does get hot so if you are used to holding it, I would wear the glove. This is not super cheap but I got it on sale at Ulta so it was affordable and of course, there are a lot of irons/wands that are very expensive out there.

Popular Hair Styling Tools