BeneFit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)

Filtered by age: 36-43
BeneFit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)
Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)

3.9

cyclopentasiloxane, isododecane, polyethylene, polymethylmethacrylate, dimethicoe, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carnonate, [ /-: titanium dioxide (CI 77891), tin oxide, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), carmine (CI 75470), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163)].

on 8/10/2015 8:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I will never buy a BeneFit cream shadow again. They CREASE.

I bought Holy Smokes, a gorgeous smoky metallic. I even thought the name was cute.

Then I wore it in public for several hours, and realized that this shadow does crease. And sometimes it smears. So then it looks like someone punched me in the eye. I tried it with primer under it. Nope, longevity still sucked. I tried it over Illuminare mineral cream shadow as a base and this applied sparingly. Still looked like crap after a few hours. I tried it as a base with powder over it. That was a disaster, too. I have finally given up on this. Its next home will be the wastebasket.

I have some great cream shadow sticks from Laura Mercier and Bobbi Brown that last much better than this cream shadow from BeneFit. I finally found my longwearing smoky eye with those brands. Thumbs down, BeneFit.

I love RSVP, such a practical and flattering shade for day and night, and it stays put all day. It is an everyday staple, and it really pulls the look together. If I use a dark liner, I can use this to give me a better than natural look on the lids and blur the edges of the liner to avoid a too hard look for everyday. If I wish for a more dramatic 60s flicked liner, then I apply cream shadow without blurring edges of liner - perfect! It lightens up the inner corner of my eye, highlights the brow bone and any leftovers can be wiped on cheek bones for a little highlighting there too. The warm pink champagne shade is just perfect. It can be blended for a more natural look and applied more heavily for more drama, and it is also a really good base for powder shadows.

As I love this shade so much, I have also tried out these colours:

Skinny Jeans - unique colour, but a little dark on my fair skin, although can be applied lightly and blended well
Bikini-tini - a little too anonymous, slightly lighter and less pink, more golden champagne, but can be used in much the same way as RSVP
Two Cents - lovely shade, but if I rub my eyes it irritates. Not a full on proper allergic reaction, although bad enough that I rarely use it and prefer Maybelline On and On Bronze, which is quite good.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I returned this after trying it for a week. I have it in Blue My Mind and in the pan, the color is gorgeous - almost-silvery icy pale blue metallic perfection. Which made it extra heartbreaking that it was a total dud once applied. First of all, this has a that silicone slick greasiness, which is so wrong for an eyeshadow, especially considering how oily my lids are (I use UDPP to counteract this). That slick-ness makes for a very patchy application and it makes it impossible to build up - the product just slides off itself. This has almost no pigmentation and the blue did not show up at all. Very disappointing. The packaging is GORGEOUS but who cares when the product is so bad?

on 12/4/2010 11:53:00 PM

I have this in RSVP which is a very shimmery pale pinky/peach. A light sweep across the lids brightens the eye area when worn alone and it works well as a highlight colour. It can also be used as a base for powder eye shadows. I wore it a lot during the summer under peach and coral shadows and it looked very pretty. I like cream shadows because they are easy to work with and I don't have to worry about cleaning up fallout. This lasts all day on my lids and I have not noticed any creasing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I was looking for a long lasting fast application eye shadow. I purchased RSVP and Figgy (purple color). I love both of them. They do not crease and last all day long. They can be a bit tricky to apply when you use your finger. Very happy. :-)

on 9/21/2010 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have 4 shades, Birthday Suit (all time fave), Tattle Tale (lovely buttercream color...really brightens my brown eyes), RSVP - Pink champagne color and Skinny Jeans (gray taupey color...think 80's skinny jeans colors not our current dark denim). I love these, especially over MUFE Aqua Creams because these enhance the eyes and go on sheer, but can be built up. MUFE's are good if you want "paint" not enhancing. These are easy to apply and let you swipe and go leaving you with eyes that look like you spent 30 minutes blending. They also serve as a nice base for other shades. Birthday Suit is the most universally flattering to me and melts into my NW20 skin leaving a soft sheen. If you haven't tried these...give one a try! I would suggest starting with Birthday Suit or RSVP if you want subtle start. These aren't big bright colors, they are soft sheer colors...at least the 4 that I have tried are.

on 7/16/2010 4:09:00 AM

I have this in RSVP. It doesn't crease and has a beatuful sheen. I wear it alone or under shadow to help make them last longer. It also makes matte shadow have just a hint of shimmer - but only a hint.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product. I have 6 of the colors. They are more sheer than my MAC paint pots, paints and shadesticks, but they are very creamy and do not crease on me. I apply a thin layer and add a bit more if I want more color. They also work as a great base for me, but I love wearing them alone with just liner and mascara too. They are just as creamy as the day I purchased them. My oldest one is over a year old and you can't tell except for how much I have used them which ones are older. I make sure I keep the lids tight so that they don't dry out on me also. The colors I have are Birthday Suit, Skinny Jeans, Sippin' n Dippin', Marry Up,
Bunny Hop and Prenup. I plan to get more because they work well and are great to use on clients as well.

on 1/13/2010 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE IT! I use flatter me as an all over base. Then i use birthday suit on my lids and get figgy in the contours. I love this shadow and will be lost without it! It does not crease and lasts all day. It can be used sheer or layered to create deeper color. It can also be used as a liner. I only wish they had more colors

on 2/10/2009 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

A recent convert to MAC Paint Pots, I was really intrigued to compare these after hearing many good things. I think Benefit may have the edge. A fantastic shadow and/or base, that on me lasts longer and better than Paint Pots. I've got super-oily lids and this stuff just won't quit. The colour range is really interesting - there are some wonderfully subtle neutrals and surprising, funky shades. I tried Skinny Jeans - a lovely, buildable pewter - and went back and bought Stiletto, RSVP, and Get Figgy. Fantastic product, do try it even if you've never used (or always hated) cream shadows. It'll cure you.