Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

price range

Reviews

2.0

1 month ago

I sampled this at Sephora and liked the way this applied on my eyes, however in researching the reviews, saw that it caused milia in some users, so I picked another product to buy instead. I thought there should be no harm in finishing up my sample. One week later, I have milia on my eyelid, where I almost never get it. Butylene Gycol the 3rd ingredient clogs pores. Beware!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (52 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

2.0

11 months ago

I liked the feel of this eye gel. Unfortunately, it made my fine lines a bit worse, and seemed to cause a few tiny millia--and slight irritation. For the right skin type and if used under a concealer as sealant, this may be a good product. But not for me.

About reviewer (111 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

Aug/31/2018

Bought this recently from Sephora and have been loving it.

I'm getting older... so I've been on the lookout for good lightweight eye creams. I've tried the Kiehl's avocado eye cream, and Clinique but they never really impressed me. This one is amazing however, it's lightweight and absorbs quickly under my eye. It doesn't feel heavy or sticky at all. It …

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (350 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

Mar/21/2018

I am sucker for a great eye cream that applies like a gel. I hate tugging on my eye skin. This cream has a slight gel texture. Pats in so easily to my under eye and orbital skin. Works well under makeup, no creasing. Does not sting my sensitive eyes. Price point is reasonable, much cheaper than my Lancome eye genifique. Definitely will repurchase.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (654 reviews)

Age36-43