Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 40

No Image

I've been using the Supergoop! Mineral Sunscreen for a year or so and it's great. However I recently amped up my skin care routine and I now have a bunch of serums in my life. I bought this because you can apply it over serums and moisturizers without fear of it beading up or making your skin feel sticky. They don't lie. It really does well over serums and moisturizers. The consistency is not like any sunscreen I've ever used. If you've ever had the GU Energy Gel, it will remind you of the that but without any stickiness or smell. It really does just disappear into the skin. It doesn't make my skin red, irritated, oily, or anything else that I don't want to deal with.

It works well under my Becca Backlight Priming Filter and bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer Gel Cream. It works well with just the Becca Backlight on the days I just want a little something.

My only complaint is the cost. I cover my face, ears, neck, etc. So I find myself using this only on my face and I use the CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizer in all of the other places.

I live in New England and it's winter so I don't know what will happen come summer. I really like how this just seems to disappear...but so does my money. I may go back to the Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence in the summer. I think it all depends if I'm going to be wearing any makeup or not. In my perfect world I would use the Unseen Sunscreen on the days that I'm going to wear makeup. I would use the Biore on days where I'm going to be outside in the heat and sweating but don't want to look greasy and I'm probably not wearing make up but don't need serious outdoor activity sun coverage. I would probably use the Supergoop Mineral option on days where my skin feels dry or sensitive and I may be applying make up a little bit later in the day. For any significant outdoor activity in the summer I use the regular Supergoop Everyday Sunscreen all over, including my face because it works so well and doesn't irritate my skin at all.

I know. So complicated. ha.

on 3/4/2018 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

This is $32 for only 1.7 ounces. Im tired of these ridiculous pricepoints for sunscreen. I have to put sunscreen on my face, neck, and chest minimum, not to mention hand, arms.. etc. and I want it to be a light matte finish EVERYWHERE. God. It will run out so fast.