ghd Paddle Brush

The one review here got me shock! Only one review for this amazing brush? I'm speechless! But enough drama, it's not hard to guess I love this brush. It's my HG brush ever! I've been using it over 7 years. My mother passed it to me since she thought another brush would fit her hair better. Well, lucky me. Without her gift, I wouldn't know about this brush. But first, let's talk about this: My GHD paddle brush lasts a very, very long time without any damage to this day. Remember, I have this for over 7 years and my mom used this brush before I did (Don't worry, I cleaned it before I used it the first time). I still get silky, smooth hair when I use this brush. It helps me to shorten blow drying my hair and straightens them a tiny bit while I'm at it. Plus it's such a good help while straightening. My hair gets sleek faster and it looks smoother than without using this paddle brush. Call me crazy now, but I bought this brush from my own money now. It is that good that I need a backup, just in case my recent brush gets lost or broken (I hope not). My hair tends to be frizzy, a bit thick, a bit wavy and has ends that are a bit dry. I'm glad this brush helps my hair looking healthy and untangled. Worth the money. Definitely.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This brush is fantastic. I've bought my first pro paddle brush more than 10 years ago, I really liked it and I was in doubt if I need a new one. I was at GHD to get a round brush and a wide tooth comb and picked this one along.
The brush comes in a beautifully designed black thick luxury feeling cardboard box. It has a great ability to defrizz my hair. I've done the test of brushing left part of my head with this brush and right part with another, the difference of how sleek my hair was on the GHD side versus the other was very significant (styling, or just brushing during the day).
Love this brush. Makes a great gift!

Popular Hair Styling Tools