L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Last Waterproof Pencil Eyeliner

Filtered by hair type : Wavy

1 review

Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Polybutene, Ethylene / Propylene Copolymer, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Cera / Rhus Succedanea Fruit Wax, Silica Silylate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba. May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, Mica , CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This pencil eyeliner does everything right for me.
I've been looking for a black liner to line *only* my upper waterline with. All the other ones I've tried thus far have transferred to my lower waterline as well within a few minutes of wear (this is something little that drives me crazy because I feel like it makes my eyes look smaller). I always avoid kohl eyeliners as they smudge on me.
This liner sits put on my upper waterline and does not transfer at allll. It's very very creamy and does not tug and is also very pigmented.
It's lasted me through 12+ hours of wear with no sign of smudging. It has passed the gym test, cry test, and contact-wearing test.

It is pretty pricey for a drugstore eyeliner (9CAD before tax) but I do believe it's worth it and I will continue to repurchase.

EDIT: It's been a few months since I've been using the pencil and I've noticed that it has started to dry out, despite regular sharpening. I now have to warm up the tip of the pencil on my palm by pressing it down for a few seconds, then apply on my waterline or else it won't come out as pigmented. Not a deal-breaker, but something I thought was worth mentioning.