Dior Crayon Eyeliner

Dior Crayon Eyeliner

3.6

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I adore this product! I use 594 Intense Brown/Brun Intense. I have used it forever and I will keep using it forever. It's a very deep brown, the perfect brown-black/espresso brown for my dark eyes. It applies beautifully with no tugging, but isn't so creamy that it won't last through some minor tearing. It has a great sponge smudger on the end, and comes with an elegant little sharpener. (I do wish the sharpener had a lid, as it's messy without one.) One pencil lasts me two years, and that's using it about 4-5 times per week. It does fade a bit after 5 hours or so, just needs a touchup. Before I found this, I used the L'oreal version of it and the color of that one is good, but it's so hard that even if you warm it between your fingers before applying, it still tugs at your lid. This one is SO much better.

on 6/12/2012 5:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Surprised at the negative reviews... I love this eyeliner!
-Staying power is amazing! It honestly lasts all day. I can't believe others are saying that it doesn't...
-It doesn't smudge unless it is rubbed, which is why I don't recommend this to monolids.
-Pigmentation is above average but not great.
-It comes with a smudger and a sharpener.
-I felt guilty paying for this, because its so ridiculously overpriced... I bought it at a duty free and still it was nearly $30. But I admit this eyeliner is longer than your average pencil eyeliner, so more product.
Overall, this is the best pencil eyeliner I've ever used. No need to set it with powder since it is genuinely waterproof and doesn't cause raccoon eyes.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I like this eyeliner a lot. It is creamy and soft and smooth, so it glides easily. You can build up the color nicely. There's a good range of shades too. The smudger on the end is great and it comes with a pencil sharpener!

This is my No 1 eye pencil! I bought my first for about 10 years ago and is committed until today. Will soon buy a new one.
It is neither too soft or too hard and last for a long time. I love that there is an eraser on the other end and the pencil sharpeners supplied is also great.

on 9/11/2009 12:13:00 PM

Works like a charm on me. I use khaki, bronze, dark brown, black (the waterproof version), precious violet and taupe. They are creamy and glide smoothly, do not irritate, and blend well - I use the sponge tip for smudging under my lower lid, but use a Nars smudge brush for smudging the top lid, to get a fine line smudge for a type of cat's eye line. Pricey, but I think you get your money's worth as it would probably take me a year to even get through one if I wore it every day.

on 5/8/2009 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite all time liner. I have this in bronze and use it almost eyery day. It has a subtle shimmer and really lights up my blue eyes. The color is really difficult to describe as I can line my eyes and it will look bronzy but when I line the inside lid and it shows as a hilight. It is extremely long wearing but also soft and doesn't pull on the lid when lining. Great for a neutral eye as well as a dramatic eye. Just a great all around color and pencil.

on 1/17/2009 2:11:00 PM

I bought this in black way back in 1995. Yes, that's correct. And I'm still using it. It's travelled the world with me. When it's down to a mere stub, and I shall have to discard it, I will buy another. To me it's predictable in all weather: goes on easily, comes off easily -- which is a big plus for me. I don't even mind reapplying it later in the day if I want. I prefer mu that comes off without lots of special treatment.

Lurvee this eyeliner!!! I've repurchased it 3 times now. The texture is creamy and smooth so it's easy to apply. This eyeliner comes with a smudger and a sharpener so that's just awesome! The price in M'sia is about 15 USD, so that's not expensive considering the incredible result it gives.

I have CD crayon eyeliner in grey, and it is fantastic quality. It comes with it's very own sharpener, one end is the liner and the other end is the 'smudge' tip. I have hazel eyes and the grey makes them look fantastic without being too strong (like black can be). This is my first CD liner and I will certainly be purchasing more colours.

I gave my mother a Dior eyeliner in black as a present. She told me that it lasted a whole year, even though she used it daily. The colour stayed true all day long. She lined her eyes with it very easily, as the pencil is creamy. Then I got one for myself and had to agree with her. I can easily draw a fine line around my eyes and after the liner dries a bit on my eyes, it doesn't smudge until I remove it with lotion. It never gave me racoon eyes and it never creased, though I have very oily lids.