4.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 months ago

Really love this scent, always been a fan of gardenia scents, but this one is by far one of the best I've ever tried. I purchased the holiday trio last year just for the citrus one to take on the road with me!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

8 months ago

I love this perfume! It smells quite feminine and fresh with a hint of sweet, buts its still not a sweet perfume overall. It makes you smell very clean, a bit like very nice smelling shampoo. It doesnt smell cheap, and I can see it working for many age groups. It doesnt have this zingy strong overpowering citrusy/ floral smell (which I hate), its definitely more youthful and subtle. I love the packaging and the colour too and the cute small crystals that come with it. My sister used to always use it from me, so I bought her one for her birthday and its now one of her favourites! I did realise however, that KKW fragrances had raised the price of their international shipping, where I would be paying over $60 aud for shipping alone! That's def more expensive than the actual perfume and it wasnt like that the times I purchased it a while back. That's why I wasnt able to purchase it again. However, I still really love this perfume, I think Kim Kardashian might have a similar taste in perfume as me loll because every perfume she makes is exactly the type of perfume that I would love! I've tried the peach one and the original gardenia one and I loved them all!

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

2 years ago

Crystal Gardenia Citrus was an impulse blind buy, that has really surprised me with how much I enjoy it. Usually fragrances with tuberose in them aren't my cup of tea as it overtakes everything else on me, but here it is perfectly balanced with the gardenia and tiare flowers. The orange, lemon and passionfruit liven the fragrance up and add a drop of fresh sweetness, whilst the woody notes gives everything some depth. A good all-seasons-all-occasions fragrance. The only downside scent-wise is that this is quite a linear fragrance. The fragrance lasts between 6 and 7 hours on me, and it goes close to the skin quickly. Not the greatest, but I think it is pretty good for the more affordable price range [£38 for a 30ml bottle - including international shipping and custom tax]. Official scent notes: orange oil, lemon orpur, Tahitian pomello, rose orpur, gardenia, tiare flower, tuberose, musk, cedarwood, amber and sandalwood. Finally; the healing crystal shaped bottle, thick card flip-lid box and accompanying envelope containing several rose quartz healing crystals, looks fantastic. A great gift idea - the presentation of the fragrance gives it an expensive, luxurious feeling. The international shipping time is very good too - one week between ordering from the California based company, shipping and delivery to my front door in England.

About reviewer (1460 reviews)

Age30-35