MAC Grand Illusion Glossy Liquid Lipcolour

MAC Grand Illusion Glossy Liquid Lipcolour

Like this a lot! I have this in twinkle twink which looks outrageously orange in the tube, but settles down to a warm peachy pink I personally cannot but love. The tingling sensation from it lasts for about 15 minutes in me. Lasts a lot and is hydrating. The consistency is something like a more pigmented lipglass, less runny. I'd really want to purchase some more shades but, alas, it's pricey. The pigmentation is almost opaque, depending on the shade, I guess!

on 2/19/2018 8:25:00 AM

I bought the color in Let's Rock, the website describes it as a coppered orange with green and yellow iridescence. I didn't notice any burning from the menthol in this. I use this over any blue based red lipstick and it looks beautiful on. It gives a shiny glittery look to the lips without any grit.

on 12/25/2017 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a gorgeous gorgeous gloss but it has menthol in it to plump up your lips I don't know why they had to do that because I would have loved this if it didn't have that in it it burn my lips and I didn't like the feeling so they don't tell you that when you buy it but I'm just telling you to be careful because it does burn because it has menthol in it I was so disappointed such a beautiful gloss

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

This is my favorite Mac product. People complained about the tingling... it’s a plumper! I put it Lunar Module over Really Me for an icy tone. Plumps my lips more than Too Faced Lip Injection. Which is like $35. Worth it.

on 12/3/2017 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I got this as a substitute for Too Faced Unicorn Tears lip cream which Sephora did not carry - they only had the "latex" version that is a gummy, sticky substance. This could be such a beautiful lip gloss but it has a strong menthol feel to it which just ruins it. Nowhere does it say this is going to make your lips cold and tingling. I think this was a serious mistake on their part. People want the blue holographic effect, NOT MENTHOL. I returned this. Too bad because the blue holographic effect is just as beautiful as Unicorn Tears.

on 11/12/2017 5:38:00 PM

i was so excited for the release of the new MAC Grand Illusion Liquid LipColour. The color Lunar Module instantly hypotized me with its purple, blue, pink duochrome look. I also decided to pick up Rave Bunny and Let's Rock. These are definitely more of a glossy finish but it is not sticky and I also find these to be slightly moisturizing. The really nice thing is that these don't have much of a taste to them. There is the very slightest tingling when you first apply these but it goes away very quickly. Definitely worth considering. My video review and swatches can be seen at: