MAC Cosmetics Grand Illusion Glossy Liquid Lipcolour

Grand Illusion Glossy Liquid LipcolourGrand Illusion Glossy Liquid Lipcolour

4.5

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I got this in the shade Rave Bunny after seeing it on Instagram and instantly being drawn to the colour.

It's a pale Barbie pink colour with a blue duochrome shift through it. I didn't think I'd suit it, but after trying it I really like it.
It can be worn alone, or as I've discovered, it looks gorgeous over the top of MAC Angel :)

It's a lovely gloss, opaque enough to be worn alone and it has a lovely tingly feeling when applied. It has peppermint in it (you can smell
mint!)
I would repurchase this if I ran out, but I think it is discontinued so I probably won't be able to *cry*

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Sooo beautiful and pigmented. Also very long lasting and glossy. It’s not like one of those glosses where the glossy effect fades away after like 20mins. The glossy effect just LASTS for a very long time. I love it and recommend it to anyone who’s a lipgloss lover.

on 5/23/2018 12:52:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I received the Mac Grand Illusion Lip colour in Let's Rock for Christmas. It's a red base with green glitter. It's comfortable to wear, the sparkles last all day, and it makes even my super dry gross lips look juicy and plump.

It slightly feathers and your hair will stick to it, but overall it's a super unique, beautiful colour. I love layering it over red lipsticks or wearing on its own. It also feels very hydrating! An easy way to put a little edge in your look! Highly recommend you try one for some fun.

Like this a lot! I have this in twinkle twink which looks outrageously orange in the tube, but settles down to a warm peachy pink I personally cannot but love. The tingling sensation from it lasts for about 15 minutes in me. Lasts a lot and is hydrating. The consistency is something like a more pigmented lipglass, less runny. I'd really want to purchase some more shades but, alas, it's pricey. The pigmentation is almost opaque, depending on the shade, I guess!

on 2/19/2018 8:25:00 AM

I bought the color in Let's Rock, the website describes it as a coppered orange with green and yellow iridescence. I didn't notice any burning from the menthol in this. I use this over any blue based red lipstick and it looks beautiful on. It gives a shiny glittery look to the lips without any grit.

on 12/25/2017 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a gorgeous gorgeous gloss but it has menthol in it to plump up your lips I don't know why they had to do that because I would have loved this if it didn't have that in it it burn my lips and I didn't like the feeling so they don't tell you that when you buy it but I'm just telling you to be careful because it does burn because it has menthol in it I was so disappointed such a beautiful gloss

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

This is my favorite Mac product. People complained about the tingling... it’s a plumper! I put it Lunar Module over Really Me for an icy tone. Plumps my lips more than Too Faced Lip Injection. Which is like $35. Worth it.

on 11/12/2017 5:38:00 PM

i was so excited for the release of the new MAC Grand Illusion Liquid LipColour. The color Lunar Module instantly hypotized me with its purple, blue, pink duochrome look. I also decided to pick up Rave Bunny and Let's Rock. These are definitely more of a glossy finish but it is not sticky and I also find these to be slightly moisturizing. The really nice thing is that these don't have much of a taste to them. There is the very slightest tingling when you first apply these but it goes away very quickly. Definitely worth considering. My video review and swatches can be seen at: