4.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 months ago

My first impression of Scrubee is that it is was the cutest body scrub I had ever seen. It is shaped like a bumblebee. Scrubee is made with cocoa butter and the black stripes on the bee are made of coconut shell. The coconut shells is the exfoliant in the product while the cocoa butter provides moisture. To use this product, simply step out of the stream of the shower and wipe this product over your body. Then massage into the skin and rinse. This will leave your skin smooth and supple. There is no need to moisturise after using this product. It leaves somewhat of a residue on the skin, but it absorbs in after some time. It is very moisturising. The scent is also delicious. It smells like a mixture of honey, toffee and cocoa butter. If you are familiar with Lush’s other products, Scrubee smells like Honey I Washed The Kids soap and It’s Raining Men shower gel. However, Scrubee does melt easily, do not keep it in the shower. Also do not use it under the stream of water. It must be kept in a cool and dry place, or even in the fridge. I highly recommend this product, it is a cult favourite for a reason. I love how it makes my skin feel. I would definitely repurchase.

About reviewer (724 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

from

6 months ago

God I love this. It smells gorgeous, exfoliates very well, and leaves lots of oils/butters on the skin. I use it instead of applying body lotion everywhere, I don't have time to walk around without clothes on waiting for that to sink in. Scrubee is much quicker and easier, and keeps my very dry body skin soft and well moisturised. The only downside is the scrubby bits can be a pain to rinse out of the bath/shower, but the pros far outweigh the cons. The bar seems quite expensive for the size, but it lasts surprisingly long so works out not that expensive. I'll keep buying this as long as they make it.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

a year ago

Holy mackerel, this is one of the best LUSH products I have ever used. I have been obsessed with the Honey I Washed the Kids scent family and have bought It's Raining Men Shower Gel, the Honey I Washed The Kids Soap and Honey I Washed My Hair Solid Shampoo. For some reason, I kept passing this little bee by because I didn't really get it. When I stopped into LUSH for my usual batch of bath bombs the salesperson rubbed some of this on my hand and I was hooked! You rub the Scrubee on wet skin either in the bath or shower, away from the running water so you don't waste any of the product. You'll get some scrubby granules that almost look like coffee grounds along with rich, heavenly smelling butter on the skin. Because I am trying to conserve mine I just run it over each body part briefly a couple times. Then, rinse off the grainy stuff and get out of the shower, then pat the skin dry. I HATE applying moisturizer so this is the perfect thing for me - it basically leaves a layer of cocoa buttery goodness on my skin, making it incredibly soft and moisturized. The best part of the Scrubee is its amazing scent. It smells like cocoa butter, honey, and creamy toffee and just makes me so happy! So far I have used this thing four times and probably have about 80 percent of the product left.

About reviewer (270 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

3.0

2 years ago

This product has a really amazing scent and I love the scrub-side of it. It does leave your skin moisturized, but also pretty greasy. I always have to wash at least my hands (and sometimes my body too) with soap after using this, and that's obviously a huge con. But if you're a fan of in-shower products like this, give it a try!

About reviewer (9 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

2 years ago

I love the smell of this baby! No need for moisturising after your shower and is great if you’re in a hurry and dont have time to moisturise. Just wish it had a little less scrub beads but meh. Still love it to bits! And its so cute!

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

2 years ago

Not 100% sure how I feel about this product, it's an adorable bee shaped in shower lotion/skin conditioner with exfoliating ground almonds and coconut shells as the bee stripes. It smells amazing but I find it's a little too heavy for me to leave on my skin as it is. It's so thick it repels water after its applied so I go over it with a bit of soap to cut down the greasiness. Even after using soap to wash it off it still leaves a decent amount of moisturizer on my skin and a lot of scent. Not sure I like all the steps to use this but it is adorable and smells great. 3.5/5 would likely repurchase.

About reviewer (966 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

EyesGray

2 years ago

This is my HG exfoliator period! OMG the smell is amazing - warm caramel honey comforting smell which makes my showering experience so much more fun! I LOVE IT! The fact that it is super easy to use (no tugging) plus moisturizes wonderfully (no lotions/creams needed after) is beyond wonderfully delightful! There is nothing bad I can say about this cute little guy! I LOVE IT!!! Lush please NEVER discontinue this because I will be seriously heartbroken if you do! I don't like much Lush stuff except for this and the "Raining Men Shower Gel". Both of these are my HG products!!!

About reviewer (834 reviews)

Age36-43