LUSH Scrubee

No Image

4.3

on 7/23/2018 8:13:00 AM

This product has a really amazing scent and I love the scrub-side of it. It does leave your skin moisturized, but also pretty greasy. I always have to wash at least my hands (and sometimes my body too) with soap after using this, and that's obviously a huge con. But if you're a fan of in-shower products like this, give it a try!

I love the smell of this baby! No need for moisturising after your shower and is great if you’re in a hurry and dont have time to moisturise. Just wish it had a little less scrub beads but meh. Still love it to bits! And its so cute!

on 11/10/2017 7:40:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Not 100% sure how I feel about this product, it's an adorable bee shaped in shower lotion/skin conditioner with exfoliating ground almonds and coconut shells as the bee stripes. It smells amazing but I find it's a little too heavy for me to leave on my skin as it is. It's so thick it repels water after its applied so I go over it with a bit of soap to cut down the greasiness. Even after using soap to wash it off it still leaves a decent amount of moisturizer on my skin and a lot of scent. Not sure I like all the steps to use this but it is adorable and smells great. 3.5/5 would likely repurchase.

on 10/13/2017 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is my HG exfoliator period! OMG the smell is amazing - warm caramel honey comforting smell which makes my showering experience so much more fun! I LOVE IT! The fact that it is super easy to use (no tugging) plus moisturizes wonderfully (no lotions/creams needed after) is beyond wonderfully delightful! There is nothing bad I can say about this cute little guy! I LOVE IT!!! Lush please NEVER discontinue this because I will be seriously heartbroken if you do! I don't like much Lush stuff except for this and the "Raining Men Shower Gel". Both of these are my HG products!!!