Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Bought this because the color swatched nice, finish looked matte/satin not too dry and really liked the packaging and promise of long wear. On application it was too pink for me, too dry and felt dryer as time went on. I didn't think it looked nice enough to exchange the color for. Glad I tried, but taking it back.

Where do I begin…I was so, so excited for this line because of all the amazing pre-release reviews on YouTube and plus one youtuber said it might work on mature skin. I’ve been looking for the right foundation for years (I have an entire drawer full of expensive crap that didn’t do what it was supposed to do). Well, I decided to give myself the foundation, blur and loose powder (loose powder was sold out) for my birthday (09/15/17) and boy is it well worth it. I purchased the color “Snow” and although it was a little too light on me, once I put the blur on, it looked like if I had a custom-made shade. In the description for “Snow” it also says that it has “rosy undertones” but I’m very neutral to sometimes slightly yellow and didn’t have any “rosy undertone” issues. Let’s start the review here, the foundation has almost two ounces in it, so for $36, it’s not that pricey (most come with only 1 oz. for the same price). Secondly, it is a light coverage but it is buildable and lastly but not least, this stuff lasts all day; it does not transfer; does not get shiny; controls oil; does not settle into creases and lines (I just turned 52); does not cake; doesn’t morph or separate; and did I mention…IT LAST ALL DAY! I also want to mention that around the midpoint of the wear day when I was out and about, I looked in a mirror and noticed a tiny bit of shine around my cheeks (I live in Miami where our seasons are “Summer…Summer…REALLY HOT SUMMER and Summer) and thought “oh well...I guess it didn’t meet the hype” but within a half hour, by some miracle, it had corrected itself and I had no shine whatsoever (I had heard some of the YouTubers mention this but didn’t believe it until I saw it myself). I honestly cannot explain the miracle correction but it happened. I purposely didn’t go to bed on Sunday (09/17/16) night until midnight so that I could have at least tested the product for 10 hours of wear time and it looked the same as when I put it on 10 hours earlier. Although it does not transfer or budge all day, it was not difficult to remove at bedtime.

Video Reviews & Tutorials