Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I have normal skin. I like the feeling of a matte foundation and want my makeup to last long so I mostly stick to these types of foundations.

My skintone is NC25, I like foundations that are a hair darker. I first tried Warm Nude and Light Beige. I used Light Beige in Born this Way. In this line, Warm Nude and Light Beige look almost identical to me. They are both very peach/orange toned, and I need a foundation that is neutral yellow. I could get away with a one sheer layer beauty blender application of Warm Nude or Light Beige. A Sephora associate suggested I try Vanilla because it's yellow. I was skeptical because it's the 2nd or 3rd lightest shade, and Vanilla sounds so pale. (Silly I know). She was right, Vanilla was a way better fit. I would say it's a good choice for people NC20-25. It matches my skin exactly, but doesn't warm up the face the way I would like.

The foundation has a similar quality to Double Wear, the way it sticks to the face but isn't dry looking. However I do find that I have to powder down double wear, but do not have to powder down peach perfect. I like to apply powder cheek products right on top. The coverage can be whatever you want it to be depending on application method and how much you use.

Great value and packaging.

on 12/24/2017 9:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

First off I have to say this foundation is way better than the Born This Way. It gives great (not completely full though) coverage. I have normal skin borderline dry but my skin care game is upped in the winter so I don't get dry patches. The color is strange, I highly recommend not buying online but going in stores and seeing the tester for yourself. It doesn't oxidize per se but definitely gets a tiny darker later in the day. It's nothing to worry about as it won't make your face and neck not match. What prevents me from liking this to its full potential is I don't like how the finish changes within a few hours. No it doesn't fade, it doesn't crease, it doesn't look patchy, it doesn't sink into pores but the finish changes. It's matte but when your first apply it and for the first few hours, it looks like a natural Demi matte. However throughout the day my face starts looking like a flat matte pancake even if I wear luminizing primer underneath. This is definitely a foundation you would want to carry a setting spray with to revive. Ehh I can see how it can affect texture and dry skin but apply with beauty blender and it should be ok. Overall not the worst but also not the best...just meh.

Bought this because the color swatched nice, finish looked matte/satin not too dry and really liked the packaging and promise of long wear. On application it was too pink for me, too dry and felt dryer as time went on. I didn't think it looked nice enough to exchange the color for. Glad I tried, but taking it back.

Where do I begin…I was so, so excited for this line because of all the amazing pre-release reviews on YouTube and plus one youtuber said it might work on mature skin. I’ve been looking for the right foundation for years (I have an entire drawer full of expensive crap that didn’t do what it was supposed to do). Well, I decided to give myself the foundation, blur and loose powder (loose powder was sold out) for my birthday (09/15/17) and boy is it well worth it. I purchased the color “Snow” and although it was a little too light on me, once I put the blur on, it looked like if I had a custom-made shade. In the description for “Snow” it also says that it has “rosy undertones” but I’m very neutral to sometimes slightly yellow and didn’t have any “rosy undertone” issues. Let’s start the review here, the foundation has almost two ounces in it, so for $36, it’s not that pricey (most come with only 1 oz. for the same price). Secondly, it is a light coverage but it is buildable and lastly but not least, this stuff lasts all day; it does not transfer; does not get shiny; controls oil; does not settle into creases and lines (I just turned 52); does not cake; doesn’t morph or separate; and did I mention…IT LAST ALL DAY! I also want to mention that around the midpoint of the wear day when I was out and about, I looked in a mirror and noticed a tiny bit of shine around my cheeks (I live in Miami where our seasons are “Summer…Summer…REALLY HOT SUMMER and Summer) and thought “oh well...I guess it didn’t meet the hype” but within a half hour, by some miracle, it had corrected itself and I had no shine whatsoever (I had heard some of the YouTubers mention this but didn’t believe it until I saw it myself). I honestly cannot explain the miracle correction but it happened. I purposely didn’t go to bed on Sunday (09/17/16) night until midnight so that I could have at least tested the product for 10 hours of wear time and it looked the same as when I put it on 10 hours earlier. Although it does not transfer or budge all day, it was not difficult to remove at bedtime.