Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

Filtered by age: 25-29
Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Amazing foundation that is great for oily, acne prone skin! This is very comparable to the Estee Lauder Double Wear, but I find that this is not as heavy and cakey as Double Wear. This stays on for a good 15 hours, and does not settle into large pores (my problem with most foundations). Definitely recommend!

on 10/11/2017 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a good foundation but IMO not as good as Tarte Water foundation. Comfort Matte looks pretty dewy on my skin with light to medium coverage. My skin is naturally on the oilier side and this straight up looks dewy on me (not satin). The lighest shade "Snow" is also way too yellow. Also, I just can't get over the smell. It lingers on my brush which drives me crazy. If you're sensitive to smells you will prob not like this. All in all, it's a nice foundation and worth a try. This would prob be my go to foundation if Tarte Water foundation didn't exist, so I guess that speaks for itself. The price for the amount can't be beat!

on 10/7/2017 5:53:00 PM

I wanted to like this one so bad! The lightest shade was almost a perfect match for me (N10 in Coverfx, NC10 in MAC, 0.5 in Urban Decay). It worked really well on my oily T zone but made the drier areas of my face look so terrible and patchy. True to its claims, it did not transfer and lasted about 12 hours for me. Unfortunately, it also made me break out. If you have true oily skin this would be a great product, but I couldn't deal with how dry it made my skin look.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have extremely oily skin. I have been using ELDW for the past year and it works great out of all the foundations I have used, however, downside is that it is very "makeup looking" or "fake looking" so I tried the ELDW Water nude foundation which is nice but it gets too dewy and does not stay put all day. So far I have been mixing the two but I am always on the hunt for something better. When I heard about the Too Faced Peach Perfect Matte foundation, I just had to try it. It lasts all day and is very transfer resistant. My face does tend to get dewy after 4-5 hours. But my face generally gets really dewy after 4-5 hours even with ELDW. I have used this foundation through a 12 hour shift in a busy retail setting and it has stayed put. At the end of my 12 hours I do look oily but not too greasy. I think with a good setting powder, setting spray, and some blotting this can become my new HG foundation. So far I have been using this foundation on and off for two weeks. Will definitely update more information when I wear it more.

Pros:
Longlasting
Oil controlling (4+hrs on extremely oily skin)
Lightweight
Large color selection
Great in flash photography

Cons:
Peach smell

on 9/21/2017 5:36:00 PM

I am not a huge fan of matte makeup in general, but a lot of reviews on YouTube were saying that the claims this is a "comfort matte" were true, and honestly, the packaging made me really want to try it. It is definitely a medium coverage, I tend to prefer full coverage, so I used about 2 pumps of this to get my preferred level of coverage (they are pretty small pumps, though). It looked great, not cakey at all when blended in with a sponge.

The shade Snow is probably the closest I've ever come to a perfect shade match, which I really wasn't expecting. The finish of this before I set it with powder was not what I could call dewy, but it definitely wasn't totally matte. I guess it was more of a satin finish, but a very subtle one. It felt a slightly tacky to me, but I don't tend to have time or patience to wait for foundations to totally dry down. I do use a lot of skincare on my face to keep it moisturized, so I'm sure that played a part in the finish.

I really put it to the test by wearing it on an 80°F 90% humidity day where I was out and about. It help up fairly well, except around my upper lip (when I sweat, it always starts on my upper lip, which is incredibly annoying!) where it noticeably broke down. It remained beautiful in all other areas, even where I had sweated, so not sure why it broke down only around my upper lip. I wear glasses and sunglasses, and I was kind of shocked at how little transfer this had onto them (there was still some, but less than usual).

Love the packaging, love the amount of product you get (1.6 oz vs the usual 1.0 oz). I'm not crazy about the whole peach scent, I bought the bronzer where it is definitely more noticeable, and I'm just not a fan. But it never lingers very long so it's basically a non-issue. I also love that it is photo friendly, I think I may have found my wedding foundation!

This is the foundation that I was looking for! I have combination to very oily skin. I am Nc25/30. I chose the "Nude" color. It has a slight scent that fades. This foundation provides a natural finish. It isn't matte, but I don't get as oily with this foundation as with others (Kat Von D excepted.) I doesn't transfer like Kat Von D's. It isn't heavy, but lightweight and buildable. You can easily get medium coverage with one layer and full if you apply two. I apply another layer in areas that I need it instead of concealer. (But, I still use the Born This Way Concealer under my eyes because the color cancels out dark circles and it doesn't crease (if applied with beauty blender.))

**But how does it compare to Fenty Beauty's hot launch?**
It all came down to the best color match.

I tried the Peaches and Cream foundation side-by-side with Fenty Beauty's Pro Filt'r Foundation in 210. Fenty Beauty's Foundation had no scent and was thicker and harder to blend, but not a big deal to me. I used my fingers to apply both these foundations.

Both performed the same! I tried one on one side of my face, and the other on the other side. Also w/wo the Fenty Primer. That didn't make a difference either. Unfortunately, the Fenty colors that I could try didn't fit my skintone. (My Sephora did n't have the full range yet.) Too Faced's "Nude" color is slightly darker. So I chose Too Faced but will switch to Fenty Beauty should the fragrance in the Too Faced product irritate my skin.

The Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation is a new addition to Too Faced Peach collection of makeup products. The common thread between all these products really has nothing to do with the makeup. It is the cute peach packaging and the heavy scent of peach. The main issue with this foundation is the color selection- it is hard to find a match, and even more so if you have a darker skin tone.