Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

Filtered by age: 19-24
Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

4.6

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

on 1/22/2018 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this foundation. I have combo oily skin. Tzone oily cheeks normal to dry. This foundation goes on smooth not cakey. Doesnt get oily doesnt transfer i love it. It does run dark and yellow go to the store to grt matched. Im extremly yellow toned so i didnt have a problem.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I have normal skin. I like the feeling of a matte foundation and want my makeup to last long so I mostly stick to these types of foundations.

My skintone is NC25, I like foundations that are a hair darker. I first tried Warm Nude and Light Beige. I used Light Beige in Born this Way. In this line, Warm Nude and Light Beige look almost identical to me. They are both very peach/orange toned, and I need a foundation that is neutral yellow. I could get away with a one sheer layer beauty blender application of Warm Nude or Light Beige. A Sephora associate suggested I try Vanilla because it's yellow. I was skeptical because it's the 2nd or 3rd lightest shade, and Vanilla sounds so pale. (Silly I know). She was right, Vanilla was a way better fit. I would say it's a good choice for people NC20-25. It matches my skin exactly, but doesn't warm up the face the way I would like.

The foundation has a similar quality to Double Wear, the way it sticks to the face but isn't dry looking. However I do find that I have to powder down double wear, but do not have to powder down peach perfect. I like to apply powder cheek products right on top. The coverage can be whatever you want it to be depending on application method and how much you use.

Great value and packaging.

on 12/21/2017 8:14:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

If you have oily skin, try this! It’s super matte and NOT going anywhere. However, I find that this clings to dry spots pretty bad. I also suggest to not order this online but get colour matched in person as the colour descriptions are off. I’m not a pale person what so ever but for some reason even the colour “Porcelain” was too dark and orange for me.

on 11/28/2017 2:20:00 PM

Excellent foundation.

It has a light, almost floral scent, but nothing distracting.

I apply two pumps by dotting the product on my face (no primer, only moisturizer). I do have to work it in more on my dry patches. It only barely emphasizes my very deep forehead lines (compared to Studio Fix Fluid and Urban Decay All Nighter, it looks great). It can minorly emphasize my smile line at the end of the day if I don't powder. Without powder, the wear was excellent (after 10 hours it looked better than most foundations after two). With powder, I don't worry about it at all. My environment is quite humid, but I haven't tested it on an 80 degree + kind of day.

The coverage is medium. It covers almost all of my surface redness and camouflages (but does not fully hide) acne. With it on, my skin looks very, very natural.

I found an excellent shade match (Nude, which is a light shade with pink undertones. A half-shade lighter and less pink than Mac NW20). However, I should note that the shade range is very poor. Deeper skintones are almost entirely unrepresented.

I enjoy the coverage, the wear time, and the value (this product contains 1.6 oz of product, rather than the usual 1.0), but deducted a point for the limited shade range .

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

My skin:
Currently on Accutane, a prescription drug for acne which in a nutshell, dries out your skin like crazy.
I'm prone to flakes and clinging to dry patches.
Shade:
NC35-37, wearing shade Warm Beige in this foundation.

This foundation is a dream come true.
It applies very smoothly, blends effortlessly, blurs out the pores on my T-zone, does NOT cling to flakes and/or dry patches (however I do give credit to my exfoliating regime and the wonderful, non-greasy hydration that argan oil provides) and wears throughout the day perfectly- it does not transfer even after a long wear time. I find this foundation applies equally as good with either a brush or a sponge, however I do personally prefer a sponge as it tends to look a bit more natural. It also photographs very beautifully, which is a pleasant plus!
I cannot say how this will wear on oily skin. I will mention that the oiliest part of my face is my nose (which always looks super duper greasy after awhile despite being on Accutane), and at the end of the day my whole face looks the exact same as when I applied, so I predict that it will be a safe choice for my oily skinned girlfriends too.

I think this is very comparable to my old HG foundation Estee Lauder Double Wear. They both have medium-buildable coverage, they have matte finishes, they wear well and have a similar feel on the skin.
I would actually even say that I now prefer this foundation more to the ELDW, because of the following:
Too Faced Peach Perfect has a soft matte yet still skin-like finish.
ELDW tends to look a bit like a stark matte mask sometimes (in other words, cakey lol)
Peach Perfect comes with a looot more product for less money. You get 46mL of product for $45CDN which is an amazing deal compared to other high-end foundations sold at Sephora. For reference, ELDW gives you the standard 30mL for $48 CDN. This point alone is enough to make me repurchase Peach Perfect over ELDW any day.

I've been reaching for this foundation more than any other in my collection (and there's a lot to choose from), so it's safe to say that it's my new favourite! Will definitely repurchase and recommend to my fellow normal to dry skin gals.

on 11/10/2017 1:24:00 PM

I usually have such a hard time finding a foundation thats dark and has no undertone, this was the first foundation that I didnt have to mix two together. Such a great foundation its medium to full coverage so covers everything but doesnt feel like a thousand pounds. lasts all day. its nice and creamy and smells amazing.!!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

TEXTURED SKIN PEEPS: listen up. You need this. Nothing I've tried has ever covered my scarring and bumps more fully and more NATURALLY than this. I've tried EL Double Wear, Milk Blur Liquid Matte, PUR bare it all (which is a good one too), True Match, and many others.
This runs DARK: get a shade way lighter than you think you need. I am Mac NC 30, and my color is "light beige" in this, which on the website, looks way too light.
This foundation is so worth the shading issue though. It dries down to a matte, soft, skin-like finish that stays that way all day long. I don't use a primer or even powder this at all. The coverage I would say is medium, but builds (I've never found a foundation that builds nicely on me other than this) to full coverage.
And it smells nice! Not like a fragrance- this didn't irritate my extremely redness prone skin.

on 10/4/2017 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

My new holy grail foundation! While it was a bit of a frustrating learning curve to get it to look perfect, I am soooo happy with it. To start I have incredibly oily (my face looks wet when I wake up after sleeping), sensitive, acne prone skin. This foundation doesn't transfer, it stays matte during my 16 hour days, and it never looks cakey in sunlight. Or break down (the true reason for being holy grail status).

So, my tips to making this look perfect is to make sure your skin is hydrated. I find it applies similarly to the Urban Decay all nighter foundation. So moisturize, and I usually pair it with a hydrating primer! I tried it with the benefit primer stick, becca evermatte, and benefit porefessional and it didn't apply very nice over any of them. I prefer Guerlain meteorites primer, Too Faced Hangover Primer, or Hangover spray. I don't like applying this with my hands. I find a beauty blender is optimal, but a synthetic kabuki does work very well.

Second, I conceal underneath. Because I am acne prone I do have some unfortunate scarring. And under eye darkness I can not get rid of for the life of me. I find concealer over top "picks up" the product and looks super uneven. If you are to use a concealer on top, I would use something as thick as possible. But that being said it provides really good coverage, so if you don't have any problem areas that upset you, you should be fine using it on its own.

Lastly, and had somebody told me this before I tried it myself I would have rolled my eyes, I mix it with oil. Because it sets quickly I like mixing it in with oil so I have some time to build up coverage and because I find it goes on smoother. It doesn't compromise the matte finish or the wear time for me, but it builds easier and I don't have to rush so much applying it. I've also swapped out moisturizer for oil underneath, and it does works similarly, but I prefer putting a drop of argan oil in with the foundation. Game changer.

I know it sounds like a lot of work, but I have been looking for a foundation for six years that keeps up with my super long days, and doesn't look bad. At the end of my sixteen hours, after school and work, it still looks awesome. Which is a real self esteem boost when you feel exhausted and worn out, to still look pretty. If you have real issues with foundation, this one is worth the extra little bit of effort. The staying power us unsurpassed by anything else at Sephora (I have literally tried every single foundation Sephora Canada carries that is matte and med/full coverage).

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I buy myself a new foundation every year for my birthday, and I'm very glad I chose this one. I have VERY oily and acne-prone skin, so I'd mostly been using Estee Lauder Double Wear for the past year. Double Wear will always have a place in my heart for its insane coverage and oil-controlling properties. I bought it at a time when my acne was awful, and it served me very well. However, my skin has thankfully cleared since then, leaving me with acne and scarring only along my jawline. The Double Wear became too much for an all-over foundation, so I decided to go for a medium-coverage option. Enter Peach Perfect.

First of all, the packaging on this foundation is ideal. It comes in a tube with a pump, keeping your product fresh and eliminating the risk of breaking a bottle. Also, for $36 (as of this writing), you get A LOT of product: 1.6 ounces, as opposed to the standard one ounce. I think it's also worth mentioning that this foundation is good for 18 months. (Double Wear, just for the heck of it, expires in 24 months.)

As advertised, Peach Perfect is a medium-coverage foundation and can build up to mostly-full-coverage with a second layer. I buff this foundation in with a Real Techniques Expert Face brush. I have not tried this foundation with a Beauty Blender, though as a general rule, a wet sponge will sheer anything out. I will say you don't have a heck of a lot of working time with this foundation; it dries pretty quickly, so apply a section at a time. Peach Perfect is about 95 percent matte. It isn't luminous or dewy by any stretch, but on its own, it just isn't *as* matte as my Double Wear. Peach Perfect, especially left unpowdered, is pretty natural-looking for a matte foundation. It doesn't look dry on my skin when applied with a brush, and I usually use 2.5 to three pumps to cover my face and acne patches. That may seem like a lot for one application, but one pump doesn't dispense a lot of product. Unless you want to build this to full-coverage on your entire face every day, I can't see anyone running out of this quickly.

I wear this foundation over Benefit Porefessional. I top it with Coty Airspun Powder and Cover FX Mattifying Setting Spray. For oily skin, it's a winning combination; my natural oils do come through by the end of the day, but I'm never left looking like an oil-slick. Those of you with normal, dry, and combination skin could probably get away with leaving this foundation unpowdered or only powdering in your oily areas. With my oily skin, I'd never dream of leaving my face unpowdered, but since this foundation dries down all the way, I don't think you'd have any problem blending bronzer, blush, contour, etc. on top of it without setting powder.

If you're looking for a medium-coverage, lightweight, mostly-matte foundation that can withstand oily skin (with the right supporting cast of products), Too Faced Peach Perfect is a great option and a great buy.