Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

3.7

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I a MUA at Sephora try this on me yesterday and it applied pretty nicely. The shade Snow was a good enough match for my NC15 skin but it oxidized quite a bit within an hour or so of application. I was pretty orangey but left it on the rest of the day out of laziness. I removed it at night with my usual TTDO Balm but unfortunately woke up to half a dozen breakouts on the bottom half of my face. I'm dry and almost never breakout, so this is highly unusual for me. I'm so glad I was able to try this in-store and didn't buy it!

Skin: Other, Other, Neutral

I liked this foundation. It provides medium coverage. The shades run a little dark. I was the third shade from the lightest (vanilla) when I'm usually the in the light medium to medium range. Peach Perfect foundation is one of those smoothing foundations that doesn't accentuate texture, pores or lines. I like it but I gave it away to my niece because I like more coverage than this was offering.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I haven't ran in to an overpriced, overrated foundation in a long time. Usually when I pay a lot of money for a foundation it works pretty well. I have drugstore foundations that are a 100x better than this. First the small is awful, second when you initially apply the foundation it looks like it's going to be your HG foundation. Wait an hour. Not only does your face start looking cakey and oily, It created bumps and emphasized every texture on my face. I wanted so badly to like this foundation. returned!

on 3/26/2018 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

I think I have finally found my HG foundation! I have super oily skin and texture. Alot of long wear foundations look too cakey or don't hold up, even with a primer. Bottom line, this gem does everything it claims. It does an awesome job controlling my oil and really is transfer resistant. I talked on my cell for over an hour and there was NOTHING on my phone! Also, for $36 , you get 1.6 fl, which is a lot more than the standard 1.0 fl oz. It is easy to apply and blend. It doesn't look like you are wearing makeup.

The only minor negative is the shade. It tends to run dark. I bought the shade Nude. I think its a tiny bit too yellow, but its not bad enough that I'm embarrassed. Great job with this one Too Faced. Highly recommend for oily skinned people

on 3/11/2018 6:53:00 PM

Oh my god, I'm so sad!!! I thought I had found my HG foundation with this one.

So I've been using Revlon colorstay for oily/ combo skin but found the shade sand is too ashy for my medium olive skin tone. I tried this and fell in love. It covers imperfections very well and gives a demi- matte finish.

Unfortunately 2 hours later, foundation is cakey around my nose, lines under my eyes are super obvious, and my skin looked old! I tried using a face oil underneath but that darkened the shade and foundation slipped around. Sigh...onto the next foundation.

I ordered this foundation in "Nude", and I couldn't be happier with the color match. It has just enough of a pinkish tone that it compliments my cool, fair skin without making it look red. It takes awhile to set, but that could be because I use moisturizer underneath.

Medium coverage, but buildable, dries to a matte finish. It looks like my skin but better, especially for my oily combo skin. It doesn't seem to emphasize my minor lines or wrinkles, but I could see where this may cling to dry patches. When I put it on at first, it doesn't have enough coverage for my redness, however after waiting a few minutes and putting on a second layer, it looks great. Seems to last on me for around four hours, which is pretty good, since my skin 'eats' foundation.

I will definitely be purchasing this one again. After trying several drug store foundations which haven't met my expectations, this one is fantastic. I love the peachy smell too, however some people may be bothered by it.

on 1/22/2018 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this foundation. I have combo oily skin. Tzone oily cheeks normal to dry. This foundation goes on smooth not cakey. Doesnt get oily doesnt transfer i love it. It does run dark and yellow go to the store to grt matched. Im extremly yellow toned so i didnt have a problem.

on 1/8/2018 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have very oily, acne-prone, and textured skin. The foundation plays with lots of other products. I always get oily, but this holds back the oil with this line's primer and mattifying powder. I do need to blot, but the foundation doesn't transfer and it looks beautiful like when I first applied it. It is not too thick like the estee lauder double wear, but covers just as well. It's very very VERY hard for me to find foundations that don't transfer because I am so oily, but this foundation didn't transfer. I also was able to find a perfect match in nude.

on 1/8/2018 2:15:00 PM

I put this on this morning and my skin looked awesome. literally like porcelain. It also doesn't feel heavy or cakey, but gives that nice airbrushed looked. The colors do run yellow (I purchased snow) but the yellow cancelled out my redness which actually worked out great. It didn't make me look sick, orange, or jaundice (like MAC cosmetics), it just made my redness look less red.

My complaint is the oil control. I've had this on for 7 hours, and set it with a matte powder, but I've still had to blot twice and still feel pretty oily/greasy. This foundation does absolutely nothing for oil control, but it looks so good on my skin I'm willing to overlook the fact that I have to continuously blot.

It had a smell when I put it on but that quickly dissipated-I never once smelled it on my face after applying. Overall, this is a very comfortable foundation, it doesn't feel heavy, makes my skin look great, but it doesn't control oil and the shades to run pretty yellow.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

SKIN TYPE:DRY,TINY PORES,SOMEWHAT FLAWLESS,VERY SMOOTH,FAINT SMILE LINES,NO UNDEREYE LINES,IM IN MY 40'S.
THIS FOUNDATION HAS VERY ORANGE COLORS,I GOT WARM NUDE IT WAS TOO DARK,IT GOES ON GOOD WITH A BEAUTY BLENDER,MEDIUM COVERAGE,I MOISTURIZED,USED PRIMER,OILS NOTHING HELPED,IT LOOKED SO DRY,IT GAVE ME LINES ALL OVER MY CHEEKS,MY CHIN WAS THE WORST LOOKING,MY SKIN TEXTURE WAS TERRIBLE,IT OPENED UP PORES I DIDNT EVEN KNOW I HAD,THIS IS NOT FOR MATURE SKIN AT ALL,OR DRY SKIN,IT WILL MAKE YOU LOOK OLD.THE PEACH POWDER IS AWESOME,AND THE PEACH BLUR THATS IT.