3.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 months ago

There's not a lot of product, and there is no fair/olive color that I could find in the shade range (though there is in liquid foundations), so that turned me off from this product, but I bought it at TJMaxx for 75% off, and I like it. It blends well but I am not sure if it dries down entirely. I will have to use it more and see. Good price at $15, not sure I would pay $45 for such little product, though. In general, I love NARS stick products such as the Orgasm Multiple Stick and the Hot Sand/Laguna Contouring Stick.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrown

2 years ago

This is good for a light to medium coverage, The colour is too dark for me at the moment but it’s very underrated product I think. So quick stripe it on buff it with a buff brush not a beauty sponge.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

from

2 years ago

I love this foundation. Deauville is a perfect match to my NC20-25 skin. It does not oxidize. It does not feel tacky. It spreads very easily using a dense buffing brush, and it stays put. It does not go super oily on me, and does not need powder to set. My oily skin is usually a challenge, and eats foundation for breakfast, but this does last most of the work day for me.

About reviewer (142 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

2 years ago

Looks like I’m in the minority because I love this product. • My skin type: (thanks an ideal skincare routine) it recently went from combo-dry to normal with occasional oiliness during the day. I got rid of texture and dry patches as well, my skin doesn’t break out very often, so I don’t look for full coverage foundation. I want it to even out my skintone. My neck is lighter than my face so the foundation should balance things out. •Shade: I own the shade Siberia, which is a perfect match. I own the liquid version (Sheer Glow) but don’t like the formula because it wears off from my nose within 4 hours. The stick version doesn’t- and also doesn’t settle into fine lines on my forehead. • Application: I apply mine with damp beautyblender. Foundation blends easily. The sponge on the other side is mostly useless- unless you wat to do touch ups during the day (I personally rarely do). • Finish: satin matte (not dewy, but not “flat” matte either. Perfect in between). • Coverage: unlike many stick foundations, it offers sheer to light-medium coverage. • Price: let’s be honest, this foundation is kind of a rip off. I like MUFE stick foundation, but no shade from their range matches me (they’re either too neutral or too pink). Which is a pity because the value for money is way better. • Wear time: on me it’s quite great. I set it with powder and it lasts without creasing throughout the day. So overall, I’ll buy it again- even though the price is steep. I find it very hard to find good shade match, so if I find one, I “stick” (lol) to it.

About reviewer (237 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

1.0

2 years ago

Some NARS foundations are a hit while others see a huge miss. This stick foundation is a rip off, as you only get several inches of product, despite the size of the tube packaging. In addition, it's very sheer, not matte, and provides minimal coverage. I thought this stick foundation would be similar to the now discontinued Shu Uemura nobara stick foundation, but it's nowhere as pigmented or long-lasting, despite the price. I used the same shade (Punjab) as I do in other NARS foundations. I returned this and don't recommend it.

About reviewer (1634 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Warm

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

1.0

2 years ago

I usually love NARS products, but this was a "no" for me. It doesn't cover spots/flaws at all even with three layers. It's not totally matte, it's semi-matte. The only good things are that Cadiz is the same shade match as the Sheer Glow foundation and there was no fragrance. The touch-up sponge is pointless because stick foundation blends and looks better with a brush.

About reviewer (49 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Tan, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Kinky, Coarse

3.0

2 years ago

The company advertises that this is medium coverage, but I found this to be very sheer. I prefer medium to full coverage so that I can cover up my hyperpigmentation spots on my forehead. The formula blends very easily and doesn't crease. The touch up blender is a very nice instrument to blend out the foundation but I use a beauty blender or a brush. If you are looking for a more sheer foundation stick this might be for you. <object onclick="ga('send', {hitType: 'event',eventCategory: 'Ajax Interaction',eventAction: 'PlayVideo',eventLabel: ''});" width="360" height="320"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/n8PG-TFS4Qw"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/n8PG-TFS4Qw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="320"></object>

About reviewer (702 reviews)

Age25-29