Looks like I’m in the minority because I love this product.
• My skin type: (thanks an ideal skincare routine) it recently went from combo-dry to normal with occasional oiliness during the day. I got rid of texture and dry patches as well, my skin doesn’t break out very often, so I don’t look for full coverage foundation. I want it to even out my skintone. My neck is lighter than my face so the foundation should balance things out.
•Shade: I own the shade Siberia, which is a perfect match. I own the liquid version (Sheer Glow) but don’t like the formula because it wears off from my nose within 4 hours. The stick version doesn’t- and also doesn’t settle into fine lines on my forehead.
• Application: I apply mine with damp beautyblender. Foundation blends easily. The sponge on the other side is mostly useless- unless you wat to do touch ups during the day (I personally rarely do).
• Finish: satin matte (not dewy, but not “flat” matte either. Perfect in between).
• Coverage: unlike many stick foundations, it offers sheer to light-medium coverage.
• Price: let’s be honest, this foundation is kind of a rip off. I like MUFE stick foundation, but no shade from their range matches me (they’re either too neutral or too pink). Which is a pity because the value for money is way better.
• Wear time: on me it’s quite great. I set it with powder and it lasts without creasing throughout the day.
So overall, I’ll buy it again- even though the price is steep. I find it very hard to find good shade match, so if I find one, I “stick” (lol) to it.