E.L.F. Waterproof Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara

Waterproof Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Candelilla Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffin, Stearic Acid, Carnauba Wax, Triethenolamine, PVP, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Triacontanyl PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose. MAY CONTAIN: DC Black 2 (CI 77266).[11/17/17]

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I absolutely love this mascara. It is true to its name; it both lengthens and volumizes. I got the color Black, which is a true inky black which doesn't dry to that powder black hue that some mascaras do. The brush is a smaller oval-round bristle brush, perfect for reaching every lash. The product contains .25fl. oz. of liquid and comes in a black sleek tube. The package I got boasts 'new formula' on box; I've never tried the old formula. Doesn't clump, flake, or make my lashes feel stiff or hard-- all for $3. I have not tested the waterproof aspect of this but even if it doesn't deliver on that, I still will repurchase; it makes my lashes look that good.