Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds Liquid in Luminous Lilac

Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds Liquid in Luminous Lilac

3.8

This color was a really light lilac that didn't show up on me. It looks good in the tube, tough. The formula is non drying and last about the same as any other gloss. I also noticed it smelled like metal. Won't buy this again.

I have very pale skin, I never thought a shade like this would look nice on me! It's not a very flashy purple at all. It looks really nice on me and a little bit different, since it is, afterall, lilac! Very shiny with a hint of shimmer. I would def. buy this lipgloss again!

It looks VERY dark in the tube, but it goes on pretty sheer. Its very sheer with the slightest hint of "lilac" I think it would go nice if I was trying to tone down my lips. Would not repurchase.

on 6/7/2005 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love the color. It suits my tan skin perfectly. And it tones down my very pigmented lip a little bit. Love the wand too. The only drawback is the staying power is not strong enough. However, for this price, I would repurchase.

on 7/12/2004 1:26:00 PM

This is a nice gloss that goes on clear with a hint of lavender. This flatters my PPP skin well, but it would definitly flatter darker skin tones. As with all Wet Shine Diamonds this is very sparkly and the glitter does not feel to bad on my lips.

on 1/14/2004 3:02:00 AM

I love this line of lip glosses, almost as good as their competitor's versions at Cover Girl. This is a pretty, sort of purply pink, tasteful with a touch of irridescence. No, they don't stay on well like most glosses, but they are inexpensive, pretty and very sexy without being grotesque. Maybelline keeps growing on me, I think their products have really improved over the years.

on 12/26/2003 2:23:00 PM

I find this to overpowering to wear alone, so it has been neglected in the back of my makeup drawer, but a couple nights ago I was mixing it and it came out nicely with: AE sheer kissability, Estee Lauder Rainbow Prism, and Clinique Sheer Shimmer in Shimmer White. I wil not be repurchasing, though.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

Got this from a really sweet swapper. Shade is more purpley than I thought but still, I like it a lot. If only it was a bit pinker, then I'd be truly satisfied with it. This product went on much better than the other shades from this line. Wasn't as thin or difficult to spread around with some subtle shimmer. Rave! :o)

on 8/19/2003 9:46:00 PM

Shimmery light purple gloss with hints of pink..provides great moisturization!

on 7/31/2003 11:40:00 PM

I love this color WSDL! It is a cool lavender/pink with silver sparkles. Very pretty on my LLL cool complexion. It gives you such a soft pretty look. The only thing I don't like about WSDL is they don't last long AT ALL! They leave behind the silver sparkles on your lips, so you must reapply. But other than that good product. Cheap/nice packaging, and best of all the l/g doesn't have a rechid smell, at least I don't think so!