rms beauty swift powder eyeshadow

No Image

1 review

Ingredients- Mica, Silica, *Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil, Zinc Stearate, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (non-GMO), *Rosmarinus Officials (Rosemary) Extract May Contain [ /-]: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) *CERTIFIED ORGANIC

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is the first product Ive ever purchased from rms beauty and I have to say Ive been really impressed with the quality of this eyeshadow. The range has 18 shades, split into six color categories with names inspired by 1960’s black and white television shows:Enchanted Moonlight,Garden Rose,Sunset Beach,Tempting Touch,Tobacco Road and Twilight Madness.

I bought shade Twilight Madness 27 which I would describe as a sheer, graphite taupe with very subtle shimmer, I often find taupes lean either brown or purple on me, but this is a true grey tone. It almost has a luminous quality on the eyes and reflects the light in a beautiful, delicate way without being too shimmery. Texture is soft and blendable and easily to build upon, apparently these shadows can also be applied wet for a more intense look.

Lasting power is about the same as a Mac eyeshadow and without any primer it does fade and crease a bit. The packaging is very minimalistic and clean looking, however my eyeshadow case keeps popping back open, so I have to keep it in the cardboard box which is very annoying! I bought this eyeshadow heavily discounted and I'm not sure if I would pay full price to repurchase this, however I might if I couldn't find a similar true grey shade in the meantime.

Ingredients- Mica, Silica, *Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil, Zinc Stearate, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (non-GMO), *Rosmarinus Officials (Rosemary) Extract May Contain [+/-]: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) *CERTIFIED ORGANIC