Lancome Monsieur Big Volume Mascara

Lancome Monsieur Big Volume Mascara
Monsieur Big Volume MascaraMonsieur Big Volume MascaraMonsieur Big Volume Mascara

3.1

Aqua / Water, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba / Beeswax, Synthetic Beeswax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polybutene, Cetyl Alcohol, Steareth-20, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Steareth-2, C12-13 Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, Tribehenin, Acacia Senegal Gum, Glyceryl Behenate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Silica, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrasodium Edta, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Bht, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

No mascara as ever given me so much volume! If you are more a fan of dark, dramatic and full of volume sexy lashes, this is for you!

on 6/19/2018 3:15:00 PM

I have always been sold to lancome hypnose’s mascara and even if i stopped buying it because i dont use it enough to be worth it, i swore by it beig the best mascara ever no matter what. Got a sample from shoppers with all minis mascaras during christimas and have tried a couple of the other samples and thought they were gheeat but that one holymolly. I was shocked it was just as if i stole someone else’s eyes. I wouldnt use a second layer because with one it was far from enough. My friend swears by it too. Really great.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I will absolutely follow-up on this particular review, as I have only tried some sample tubes of this mascara. I know occasionally the samples can be different than full-sized products (especially with mascara). When it comes to the sample tubes I have tried of this, I absolutely love it! I found this to be very volumizing without being clumpy/goopy with a creamy (not too thick!) formula. It’s also the perfect in-between consistency in which it is not too wet and not too dry/flaky! As soon as a run out of the sample sizes I have, I will be purchasing this on it’s own ASAP!

on 6/16/2018 3:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

My HG mascara; on my third tube! I love dramatic lashes, long and thick, but not clumped. I thought Lancôme Hypnose Doll or Grandiose were the best until I tried Monsieur Big. Without a primer, I get full, long lashes; with Lancome primer, I just about get the same appearance as when I had lash extensions (been using generic Latisse for years). My lashes are stick straight so an eyelash curler is a must - they stay in place with this mascara, no flaking or smudging. Can’t wait for some additional colors to be added.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was super impressed with this mascara when I first applied it. It really made lashes big and volumous and did a great job separating my lashes. Only one coat is needed. They indeed looked like false lashes and I was excited. But after formula started to dry, my lashes fell.

I did this mascara on one eye and Loreal lash paradise on the other. Lash paradise stayed lifted, but the Lancome side was down and straight.

If your lashes have a natural curl, you will love this mascara. But if you have stubborn straight lashes, not for you.

on 5/11/2018 1:04:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I got a mini of this because I have too many mascaras in rotation. I love it. It def gives a fase lash look and really, ive strayed and cheated but Lancome mascaras are still top notch!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I had to edit my review on the Hynôse Drama because Mr Big is definitely about his name! Big wand, creamy formula, glides on once you apply and it's incredibly buildable - you can see it coat every single lash, provide intense color, length, and volume. It's the best at giving BIG, bold, dramatic lashes.

I've been through two tubes of this mascara, and I have loved it. It's just dry enough that it doesn't transfer when I'm putting it on. It gives great volume, it's good and dark, and it lasts all day but it's still easy to wash off. It hasn't flaked, but occasionally when it's hot it seems to wear off at the ends of my lashes at the end of the day. Still, one of my favorites though.

on 4/2/2018 11:24:00 AM

I just don't get the love for this mascara...
I bought it thinking it would be even better than the older mascaras I have from Lancôme but no, it's way worse, even worse than most d/s mascaras on me!

It clumps. I used it on its own and on top of primers (Lancôme and Shiseido), and if I use primers I feel it clumps even more. Without primers it is ok-ish, but doesn't lengthen or volumize.

I prefer mascaras that make lashes look fanned out, voluminous and a bit longer, and this just doesn't do that.

on 4/1/2018 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It’s a good mascara and makes the eyes pop!