Lancôme Monsieur Big Volume Mascara

Lancôme Monsieur Big Volume Mascara
Monsieur Big Volume MascaraMonsieur Big Volume MascaraMonsieur Big Volume Mascara

3.2

Aqua / Water, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba / Beeswax, Synthetic Beeswax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polybutene, Cetyl Alcohol, Steareth-20, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Steareth-2, C12-13 Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, Tribehenin, Acacia Senegal Gum, Glyceryl Behenate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Silica, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrasodium Edta, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Bht, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides.

on 10/1/2018 11:26:00 AM

I used to use the L'Oreal Voluminous and I have to say that I like this mascara just as much! It really does give you huge lashes, that are long and thick. I got this as a sample and instantly fell in love with it. I ended up buying the bigger size. For those who complain it clumps, there is an easy fix. You just take out the wand and run it under hot water and then put it back in the tube, that should take care of the clumping. I totally recommend this mascara. Great job Lancome!

Got this as a sample size with a gift with purchase and was excited to try it. It was nothing but a clumpy, major, wet, black, goopy, mess. After dabbing excess off with a Q-tip and separating with an eyelash separator I was still really disappointed. Even with the extra effort they still looked like the hot mess they started with. Like I got in a fight with my make up bag, like the DVD co ernof the movie “The Eyes of Tammy Faye (Bakker)” …LOL. I do not recommend!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is not getting a lot of love from me. This went on clumpy and wet and stuck my lashes together. I tried multiple coats to build the volume but this just did not deliver. And it destroyed my curl I laboriously put into my lashes. Also tried it with the Cils booster and that helped but the mascara was still clumpy and did not wear well through the day. I get way better results from L'Oreal voluminous waterproof.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Okay, I wasn't going to fall for the hype but I've gone through two mini versions of this and I love it! Big, fluffy black lashes guaranteed with this. The formula is a little on the dry side but it layers really well if you follow up with a length-focused mascara. The brush doesn't look like anything special so it must be the formula? Anyway I am taking a break but I'll definitely be back for some more Monsieur Big soon!

on 8/27/2018 1:03:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Gives very intense lashes, as if you put on falsies. Only downside being that it can be clumpy on both the brush and on your lashes.

on 8/27/2018 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I have the straightest lashes that go back to being straight after a few hours even after I have curled them, so I wasn’t expecting much from this mascara despite the rave reviews. It gives my eyelashes this long, feathery look which I loved. However, I definitely cannot layer this because my thin, straight lashes can’t handle the weight and will begin to look spidery if I apply more than a layer. My eyelashes sadly also got weighed down and began to touch the lower corner of my eyes, so I had smudging. This is a lovely mascara and will probably work for a lot of people, but it’s just okay for my stubborn lashes.

on 8/17/2018 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Clumps-ville on my lashes. Don't understand the hype. Formula doesn't work for me, clumps. Brush didn't really separate my lashes, and left me looking like spider legs. Good black pigmentation. Didn't flake. Didn't irrate my sensitive eye ( contact lenses). Always had to use my lash comb with every application. Used for 2 months for I really tried to like it.

on 8/15/2018 10:56:00 AM

I received this as a mini and while it is not the best mascara I have tried, it's pretty good. It does give my sparse lashes volume, although it does have a tendency to clump (I really prefer mascaras which separate my lashes more). What really impresses me about this mascara is its staying power: it doesn't smudge or flake, no matter what. We have had a very hot and humid summer, and this mascara stays put from early in the morning until late at night (yet it removes easily with a water-based makeup remover).

on 8/8/2018 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I like the volume and length this gives me. What I don’t care for is that it clumps and the price is high. If used with the Lancôme primer, it doesn’t clump as bad but the price of both of them is just too much for me.

on 8/2/2018 3:42:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I had to finally review because I genuinely really like this stuff! I'm on my third mini tube (I hate buying full sizes, it goes bad and dries up to fast, but that's with every mascara I buy) I have yet to find any other mascara that gives me so much volume and darkness that this one provides - exactly what I'm looking for!