Kat Von D Everlasting Lip Liner

Kat Von D Everlasting Lip Liner
Everlasting Lip Liner

4.7

on 9/16/2018 7:29:00 PM

This liner is one of my favorites. However, it had equally or slightly less staying power than Rimmel's liner which costs less.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I'm surprised that Kat Von D's Everlasting lip liner only has a handful of reviews on MUA! I purchased it in the ever popular 'Lolita' shade and loved it from the first application....

The color is strongly pigmented, super long-lasting (up to 14 hours on me), it glides on smoothly and it stays put. As a bonus it also dries down quickly to a matte finish - in literally less than 60 seconds. If you pair it with a Everlasting liquid lipstick it lasts even longer. Yes this has amazing lasting power and not just when I'm wary and mindful of it being on my lips but anytime, and any day, regardless of what I do, eat or drink. It doesn't make my lips feel dried out or chapped in any way, unlike so many other brands I've tried in the past. Also love their signature black box packaging with its silver lining...so much so that everytime I purchase this I end up arguing with myself over whether or not to dispose of it (all you sleek brands take note there's only so much cute packaging a girl can hold onto!). Pretty similar to Mac's Prolongwear but even better lasting power and pigment imo.

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

on 7/31/2018 12:36:00 AM

These have fast become my favorite lip liners, I haven't reached for any of my 20+ MAC liners since picking up 3 of the KVD, I definitely will be getting more. I love twist up liners a lot now, Stila got me hooked on twist up, and not sure I will buy any more that aren't. The KVD are so creamy, but stay put.. Great shade range, and on par price wise with other brands at Sephora ....Definitely recommend.

I have already repurchased the shade Lolita. This shade on my non pigmented lips looks like a reddish brown shade not purple, coral or pink. It’s quite unique as color and formula. At first it applies very creamy but it sets to a matte finish. It’s very long lasting. I am quite pale NC 20-25 and Iike to wear this color on days with a very minimal make up on eyes because it’s not a nude color like Pillowtalk by Charlotte Tilbury or Dervish by MAC. It’s a bit deeper but very classy. I would recommend this product to everyone! The only negative thing is that I find that mechanical lip pencils tend to have less product than wooden lip pencils, that’s why I’m not using it everyday!

on 4/17/2018 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This lip pencil is awesome! I purchased it in Lolita and the color is the perfect dark mauve. Not too brown and not too orange. It goes on very smoothly, I give it a minute to set before applying lipstick, and the lasting power is amazing. And I love that it's an automatic pencil that doesn't need sharpening. Really, this is perfect.

Smooth darkly pigmented colour that stays put for a very long time. But you have to have a steady hand and be really careful when you’re working with this because it’s really hard to get this off if you screw up. The pencil has a smooth rounded tip that’s really easy to use. It’s almost a perfect match with my lip stain, I like this a lot.

on 11/26/2017 2:13:00 PM

Applies perfectly, color is opaque and stays put for a really long time, doesn´t smudge or dry your lips... I have nothing bad to say about KvD lip liners, and I´d rather spend some more cash on a good lip liner like this than purchase bunch of crap that cannot compare.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This lip liners are out of this world amazing.

I am not a big fan of Kat's liquid lipsticks and that is only because I find them drying. But these lip liners are exception. They are buttery smooth, ultra pigmented and long-lasting. The shade selection is quite impressive because you get a ton of neutrals, bolds and even crazy colours like green, blue or black.

There are maybe two colours that seem patchy, but the rest works like magic. I actually swatched every single colour on my blog (http://www.partyparrotblog.com/single-post/2017/09/20/Swatchfest-KVD-Everlasting-Lip-Liner-Review) in case you want to see unedited swatches. Plus - you don't need to sharpen these and if you already have a favourite from her liquid lipstick line, then you can easily find a great match. Will definitely repurchase.

on 7/6/2017 9:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought a few of these lip liners in Lolita, OG Lolita, and Lolita II - which match the Kat von D liquid lipsticks I use most often. They all have the smoothest glide I have ever experienced in a lip liner. They last for a long time on the lips without making them feel dry, and they are pigmented enough that I could wear them without lipstick on top. OG Lolita and Lolita II match their liquid lipstick counterparts perfectly. Lolita on the other hand does not seem to match the liquid lipstick of the same name, seeming almost grey while the lipstick is pinker. For the match to liquid lipstick Lolita, one has to use OG Lolita. My only other complaint is that I felt $18 was a lot for a single lip liner, but they also have a lot of product in the tube. I do not often buy lip liners, but if I had to repurchase I would definitely select the Kat von D line first.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

HOLY MOLY...is this nice!! I ordered this in the shade "X" which is described on Sephora's site as Vibrant Cherry Red. I was a little scared how red this would be, I almost ordered "Outlaw," but I knew I wanted a brighter red. I was hoping and praying "X" did not give me the 'clown lips look' that I call it (my lips often do this with many reds). Well, it is a very nice shade of red, not as bright as anticipated, but also not muted at all. A true red, is what I would describe this as. Cherry Red, yes. But this applies like a dream!! No tugging, applies very evenly, not patchy at all, is not so soft that it slips easily. Just lines the lips very nicely and easily. Now, my aging 46 year old lips often tend to have their lines accented with many liners, but that is not a problem with this one. Not drying feeling. Comfortable.

I think I will even wear this alone, by itself, lining my lips and then filling them in. I know it will not budge and wear time is extremely good. No worries about getting gummy or funky. I will definitely be ordering more shades.

UPDATE: I now also have this in OG Lolita (I guess it means it is the original Lolita..?), I bought bc I missed the original Lolita liquid lip. OMG..love~!!! Again, not drying, applies very evenly, no tugging, wear-time is amazing, HOURS!!! and then a subtle, flattering stain is left behind. As lip pencils go, again, this OG Lolita does not accent my aging 46 year old lip lines. Just applies and wears like a dream!!! It's a good thing the closest Sephora to me is over an hour away, otherwise I would be there all the time, buying these up!!!! Kat Von D products seem to be huge hits or misses for me, and she really batted it WAY out of the park with these!!! Love, Love, LOVE~!!!

**I think this is a newer product as I write this review, I could not find other reviews for this product, if there are other reviews, please combine. Thank you.**

Popular Lip Liners