LUSH Elbow Grease

No Image

on 7/30/2017 10:29:00 PM

Join the coconut oil craze! This is a coconut oil based product - it is like a balm to start and it melts with your body heat - a little goes a LONG way! There is a light floral fragrance - it says Orange Blossom on the packaging. This is also a pot package.

on 2/20/2017 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I must say I havent been convinced by all Lush products but this one won me over. Elbow grease is a moisturizing bar that smells very sexy. I peel the other end off and I start using it just like a stick moisturizer smoothing it directly over my skin. It is very moisturizing and does not contain any parabens as it is water free and does not need preservatives. At the moment I get 60 grams of product for 9.95 euros. You can also use their massage bars as body moisturizers but I have found that those need more warming up before they start melting and do not glide as smoothly over the skin as this one does. It is kind of small though but it does way better job moisturizing my skin than their regular pot moisturizers that really were not that special to me. I really love the way this packaging creates minimum of waste also. I wish that there were more this type of solid body moisturizers. I do not care about having fancy packaging I just want a rocking product that really works. I really like it and hope there will be more things like this around!

Popular Lotions / Creams