Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

11 days ago

Honestly, I was surprised how much I liked this mask. In the past I used a moisturizer from Andalou Naturals and I did not like it at all. But this mask made my skin SO soft! I have tried the BioActive 8 Berry Fruit Enzyme Mask and I also found that it made my skin soft. I can’t speak for too many other benefits, but I think my skin looked better and felt better after using the mask. I also love …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlond

11 months ago

I'm obsessed with all things rose so I bought and tried this whole line from Andalou Naturals. I found the whole line except this product to be very drying to my skin.

However, I really love this mask. It leaves skin super soft, hydrated, brightened and more supple. I love how sooting and comforting this mask in too.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (255 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairOther, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

Dec/13/2017

Absolutely love this, I swear by this for hydration. My mom and sister love it too. I always keep a stock of them now and use them weekly. I wear them while I fall asleep and wake up glowing. Even my husband said so — without my prompting!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Other, Other

3.0

Mar/04/2017

Pretty packaging. Not too expensive. Great natural ingredients. Fantastic smell, like a rose garden. Very moisturizing. I went to bed happy and unfortunately woke up with major clogs and a few pimples :( If you're not clog-prone you'll probably love this.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (112 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

Dec/31/2016

So I saw this at Target when I was looking at the Natural product lines and decided to give it a try being it was only $4.99 and I needed some extra hydration. It's easy to apply and I left it on for 20 mins to get the most out of it. I can't say it really burned but you could feel it on, not uncomfortable but you could feel it doing something for sure. I took it off after the 20 mins …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age36-43