Kevin Murphy Re.Store

No Image

My hair is bleached 4 levels, is coarse, and has a slight wave. I absolutely love this product. I am not a fan of the KM repair shampoo, and the repair conditioner worked OK but was nothing special, (I was giving samples of those two plus the cleansing treatment) but this stuff is absolutely amazing for my hair. I spread this through my hair, working my fingers on my scalp for about 45 seconds to break up the oil, them leave this in my hair for about 5 minutes. When I rinse this out, my hair feels soft, moisturized, and clean. I don't need to use a conditioner or mask afterwards. I use my leave-in products as usual, and my hair looks and feels amazing.

on 12/10/2017 12:11:00 PM

This is a shampoo and conditioner in one. I have tried similar products nothing compares to this. Washes well and leaves my dry longish highlighted hair silky and soft. Saves time in the shower. Chanel-like fragrance. Highly recommended.

on 12/14/2016 11:17:00 AM

Wonderful and quick treatment (aka mask) for my long (mid-back length) highlightened hair. Leaves the hair shiny and silky. The longer I used the product, the better I felt about my hair. Once I used it wrongly and didn't rinse well and my hair was too greasy, but I guess it's my fault, not the product. When I washed it out better, it didn't make my hair greasy. I run out of it and have already ordered new one (the whole Restore line actually with their shampoo/wash, conditioner/rinse). I would recommend it for people with weakened, thinning, colour-treated hair. Love Kevin Murphy! Have used the other products (Angel line, Born Again treatment) - always deliver and worth its money!