57%
package quality

price range

Reviews

3 months ago

Simply the best mascara ever!!!! After curling my lashes with the eyelash curler and putting this mascara, looks like I have falsies on. Just beautiful...

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

10 months ago

I wouldn't call it my HG but it's a fairly good mascara - builds up nicely, doesn't smudge and yet it's easy to remove. The brush is a "classic" which works both for upper and lower lashes. But it's expensive and dried out faster than expected so I won't be buying it again unless it's on special of some sort.

About reviewer (113 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairGrey, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

2.0

a year ago

I purchased this mascara based on a couple of convincing You Tube reviews. It smudged upon application and did not separate or define my lashes as I prefer. The wand did not apply or distribute the mascara evenly on my lashes. Light application to my lower lashes resulted in dark shadows under my eyes. This mascara simply did not perform as I expected for the price.

About reviewer (144 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairSilver, Other, Medium

EyesHazel

from

a year ago

I was given a mini version of this mascara and liked it so much I have now purchased the full version in spite of it being $52.00nzd. It doesn't clump and gives me really defined lashes. As others have mentioned, it goes on smoothly and is nicely buildable for a more intense look. I have no smudges with this mascara unless I rub my eyes. Previously I have only used waterproof mascaras because I somehow always manage to get racoon eyes with any other, even if I don't touch my eyes at all. This is my new favourite and I will continue to buy it until I can find another that is as good as this one but by a brand that doesn't test on animals. Only 3 lippies for the packaging because it is not recyclable.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

a year ago

I was surprised I overlooked this mascara till now. First of all it comes in pretty gold packaging. Has a classic brush, not too big, not too small. Its super easy to apply and build volume quickly. The black shade is matte, rich and deep. Doesn't clump, doesn't flake, holds a curl, lasts all day. It has a rose scent which worried me it would irritate my sensitive eyes (like Dior) but it doesn't and the scent disappears quickly. Currently my favorite mascara along with Benefit Roller Lash.

About reviewer (1215 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

2 years ago

I'm surprised there aren't more reviews for this mascara. I have tried hundreds of mascara's with only a couple I repeat buy... Chanel volume mascara is one but I have bought 4 of these now.... a first for me! It builds beautifully from natural to very full with as many coats as you like!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrown

3.0

3 years ago

The name is very well chosen: it is super and does wonders for adding volume. And on top, it conditions the lashes. No need to wiggle the brush for extra volume... just one stroke and you have wonderful lashes. If you want more vavavoom, you can easily layer coats without smudging. I am so difficult when it comes to mascara's, but this one is to keep. One negative point (for which I took off some lippies): it smudges badly.

About reviewer (314 reviews)

Age36-43